Did you ever get anywhere with the wool blankets?

Yes, we have a supplier. I was thinking about it the other day. Certainly won't happen before mid-2015, but still in the works. I have been considering leaning down the product line to only unique or factory direct products, so these would be one of them.

I'd love a quality blaze orange wool toque......if such a thing is possible. Green, brown and black are fairly easy to get from the Army Surplus stores but a quality hunting toque seems difficult to come by for some reason. Blankets are great too.

Yes, we have a supplier. I was thinking about it the other day. Certainly won't happen before mid-2015, but still in the works.
This makes me happy. I love wool blankets, can ALWAYS use more

I have been considering leaning down the product line to only unique or factory direct products, so these would be one of them.
Leaning Down... I knew you had been slashing prices and giving things away to make room for stockpiles of some sort in the warehouse

Year or two ago CanAm mentioned they might be able to bring in some high quality Wool Mil-Surp blankets.
With all their sales, new products, etc they seem to have fallen to the wayside somewhat.

Will be nice to see what they come up with, always something interesting from CanAmmo!
Am I missing something. I'm intrigued

I saw something similar to these in a local boutique store. New production. Asking price was around $100.

Hopefully Canam can bring them in for slightly cheaper, but if you shop around on line, these type of blankets are in high demand worldwide.

these type of blankets are in high demand worldwide.

With good cause. Last year my old truck died out in the cellphone-deadzone on the Coquihalla during a snowstorm. Wool blanket I kept behind the seat kept me warm and alive until somebody came by an hour later. Stupidly, I didn't take the blanket out when I got rid of it. I'd be interested in a new one.

Back
Top Bottom