Norinco replica 1897 trench gun

McNugget

I'm having a heck of a time finding one of these. I don't know how long they've been out of stock, and I don't have any idea if they'll ever be back in stock. Can anyone give me a clue?

Here's the link:
https://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/product.jsp?productid=76324

Thanks a lot!

Might never see them agen just get the regular 1897 and get the heat shield I believe brownells sell them

I've been looking for one myself….without any luck.
M97Trench-gun_zps19e0b568.jpg

you can find regular solid frame, but not trech gun. Nonico's M97 comes with removable choke, but only have cylinder tube, no other options and it's in special tread pitch, not interchangeable with other manufacture's.
My EIMI M97 did need some action work, some time locked up after shot and usually need to rack forward before pump back in order to unlock the action. It's is said it's normal for m97 and model 12, not if that's true or not. You just need to get familiar with older design i guess

you can find regular solid frame, but not trech gun. Nonico's M97 comes with removable choke, but only have cylinder tube, no other options and it's in special tread pitch, not interchangeable with other manufacture's.
My EIMI M97 did need some action work, some time locked up after shot and usually need to rack forward before pump back in order to unlock the action. It's is said it's normal for m97 and model 12, not if that's true or not. You just need to get familiar with older design i guess

I thought someone reported here previously that they used an available choke tube... I forget the make...

Anyway - a shotgun with a bayonet as long as the barrel. ....I think that's a visual statement that tops my M91 Mosin with the pointy bit on. Imagine putting the fear of god into a bad'un with that - even unloaded lol.

Mister Johnone, Johntwo, Johndoe: we need a trench gun & bayonet combo. ;)

Heck, I just want to hang the thing on my wall.

Back
Top Bottom