Norinco

id love to see the norinco 5.56x45 ammo continue on and on and on but from what iv heard whats coming in right now is the last of it alot of people hate on it but i have had no issue with the ammo its dirty but thats about it a few issues iv had were mag related i love the stuff its gonna be a shame to see it go

I guess the questions we should be asking are:

- What types of rifles and handguns are the Chinese willing to produce exclusively for the Canadian market?
- What's the minimum production run needed for a certain model AND is this number feasible for a single retailer to handle by themself?

I will tell you what I like to see from Norinco. A copy of HK p7m8 and p7m13.I am not sure if copyright has been expired or not, but I hope my wishes comes true on day.

Maybe Canada ammo could do some arm twisting. Please Canada ammo I beg you.
No offence, but they would be fools to consider it.

I guess the questions we should be asking are:

- What types of rifles and handguns are the Chinese willing to produce exclusively for the Canadian market?
- What's the minimum production run needed for a certain model AND is this number feasible for a single retailer to handle by themself?
Likely nothing exclusive. About 10,000 for a new design.

The big problem is the size of the potential market,with the US out of it,it makes a challange to tool up to put a new firearm on the table and sell enough to be profitable.I would absolutely love to have a straight stocked lever action .22,(JW 21)especially if they can duplicate the quality of the JW 20.The lesson learned is,if you see something you like,order it while it's in stock,it might not be again

They make them as long as there is demand, but that dropped by 90% as of 1994, so many of the guns we see were made then.

but the tooling would still be on their shelf somewhere, no doubt. with the right propo$al they'd likely run more production of the desired product...

speaking of which, how's about requesting Norinco make a batch of JS522 mags.
if you could get the price down to under $30 each you'd probably sell out the lot to all the canadian JS owners in no time.

but the tooling would still be on their shelf somewhere, no doubt. with the right propo$al they'd likely run more production of the desired product...

speaking of which, how's about requesting Norinco make a batch of JS522 mags.
if you could get the price down to under $30 each you'd probably sell out the lot to all the canadian JS owners in no time.
Yes, they would make anything with the right deal, but you likely wouldn't buy it.
We have asked about the mags, no dice. There is also too few guns in Canada to do a fresh run

As far as I remember norinco built a lot of poorly finished guns, I would rather buy a old used in fair condition than anything norinco sells. But it’s your money. Lol

forget man portable I want a norinco death star I would like to see the liberals try and ban my death star

I want the optional vent to the core cover plate so I don't get blown up by 1 ship

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom