Norinco

As far as I remember norinco built a lot of poorly finished guns, I would rather buy a old used in fair condition than anything norinco sells. But it’s your money. Lol

some of their rifles and hand guns were machined crudely, but some were dam nice. I have always liked norinco.

Thread resurrection haha I like it. I also like Norinco's. JW 20's that came out two years ago was like nostalgia. You could tell from the packaging and the paperwork they were made 20+ years ago but were brand new. Cleaned mine thoroughly and works amazingly. Also own the 1911 commander, and .226 clone in .40sw and they both work great. For a guy who want to own more for less norinco is a go to for me.

Last edited:
What is the best norinco gun? I have heard people say it is the 1911 pistol? I dont know much about Norinco products.

What is the best norinco gun? I have heard people say it is the 1911 pistol? I dont know much about Norinco products.

I've owned quite a few; the best of the best are IMO the 1911 in .45; I have one in beautifully finished satin chrome with target sights. They other is their NZ 85B. Zero complaints from me.

A new Norinco 1911 will put a Les Baer to shame. Well, maybe not put it to shame, but it will hold it's own.

Agreed.

Likewise with the NZ85B; once the poor Nork grips were replaced, it is on par in all respects with the original CZ75, but with a Tanfolio profile slide. I replaced the slippery Nork grips with CZ over-molded factory take-offs. It is now about perfect.

The hard rubber nork grips on the 1911 are excellent as they are, but mine now wears some NOS checkered Rosewood; nice contrast with the satin chrome.

Back
Top Bottom