NEA products

I heard NEA is making a 7.62x51 rifle, can anybody confirm this?

Well certainly a 7.62 x 39 for super cheeeep ammo, but 7.62 x 51 would be beyond awesome! :cool:

Now if they could make fake suppressors and sell them through SFRC, then Ryan would be busier than a one armed paper hanger; as if he isn't busy enough! ha ha ha ha :nest:

Cheers and keep helping them noobs out there! :wave:

Barney

The VZ parts are going on in 5 mins, the uppers, I'm trying to find batteries for my camera so I can take pictures....I used them in the Hornady Rapid Safe :)

Ryan

I'm going to grab one of those stripped lowers too. No idea WTF to do with it though. Maybe start on a 5.56 or 300 10.5" build.

I heard the .22 NEA uppers may be as much as $700, any truth to that?

Not exactly competitive if they are.

Anything much over $400 and I'm looking at chiappa. Got a friend who loves hers.

NEA and FSRC should think about kits and combo sales. Having a full line of calibers, new forged uppers and lowers etc.. I'm sure many love the idea of just swapping uppers. Looking to add the 22lr upper to my collection, but I am worried about cost. My chippa will find its way to the ee soon.

NEA and FSRC should think about kits and combo sales. Having a full line of calibers, new forged uppers and lowers etc.. I'm sure many love the idea of just swapping uppers. Looking to add the 22lr upper to my collection, but I am worried about cost. My chippa will find its way to the ee soon.
Hopefully before the boxing day sale closes ;)

Back
Top Bottom