Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SIG 2022 pistols w/106mm barrels, 9mm (base model) still available for distribution?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    This is the factory 4.4" Threaded Barrel that was mentioned:

Morning all,

We are working to source this configuration. They may have to be supplied with a threaded barrel, as ordering the 106mm barrels as a separate item has been problematic.

More info will be available after SHOT.

MDC
    Threaded and in FDE...?!? Yes please!

EXTRA MAGS Please!

CGN Regular
    I was just speaking with the MDC rep on the island and there does not seem to be any 2022s or mags on the horizon. I will still wait for one. I recently came across a used 226 with 2 mags at Frontier Firearms for $689. Quandary.

Quote Originally Posted by Corntonio View Post
    I was just speaking with the MDC rep on the island and there does not seem to be any 2022s or mags on the horizon. I will still wait for one. I recently came across a used 226 with 2 mags at Frontier Firearms for $689. Quandary.
    That's bad news. I think sourcing the CDN length barrel is the problem. Glad I bought my SP2022 when I did... 2 extra mags are on their way from Brownell's. Wish I didn't have to buy from the USA but when nothing is in country, that's what you have to do. Definitely nobody's fault, I appreciate MDC's forethought to bring these excellent pistols in. They'll sell if they get more at a similar price point.

226 mags are easy to find... Mec-Gar's are a good choice in the 10rd w/plastic baseplate or the 10/18's that are a little harder to find. The factory Checkmate mags are alright too, but are expensive and the Mec-Gar's are better, in my opinion.

CGN Regular
    I started my SIG search looking for a 226 or similar. The price kept me hesitant. Once I saw the price for the 2022, 250 and now the 320, it's time to make my decision. However, everywhere I go to try and get any of these in-hand, they are always sold out.
    Quote Originally Posted by st1264 View Post
    That's bad news. I think sourcing the CDN length barrel is the problem. Glad I bought my SP2022 when I did... 2 extra mags are on their way from Brownell's. Wish I didn't have to buy from the USA but when nothing is in country, that's what you have to do. Definitely nobody's fault, I appreciate MDC's forethought to bring these excellent pistols in. They'll sell if they get more at a similar price point.

226 mags are easy to find... Mec-Gar's are a good choice in the 10rd w/plastic baseplate or the 10/18's that are a little harder to find. The factory Checkmate mags are alright too, but are expensive and the Mec-Gar's are better, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Corntonio View Post
    I started my SIG search looking for a 226 or similar. The price kept me hesitant. Once I saw the price for the 2022, 250 and now the 320, it's time to make my decision. However, everywhere I go to try and get any of these in-hand, they are always sold out.
    Looks like Frontier has the SP2022 back in stock, at a higher price though. Be careful with the P250 as they have a long DAO trigger that a lot of people do not like. P320 is supposed to be awesome and selling out really fast.

Will you be importing any of the SIG M400 B5 editions into Canada. Looks to be an interesting package especially with the B5 sopmod on it. Any idea on a time frame

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'd purchase the 2022 in FDE with the 4.4" threaded barrel in a heartbeat. That thing is sweet looking.

Me want. Me want bad.

Just ordered the base version , long to fire it..
    had to tell you..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast