Thread: A+ Satisfaction, Thanks Frontier Firearms.

Cool A+ Satisfaction, Thanks Frontier Firearms.

I've done business with you guys a few times, bought my first rifle earlier in the year from you. Every time it was processed, shipped and arrived fast. I had an issue with one rifle and you guys had the part replaced within a week or so and I was again impressed. Ordered my first Restricted firearm online last week or so, and it was processed and arrived within a span of a few days - before Christmas even. I wasn't expecting it to even ship before the 22nd since I know just how busy this season can be for businesses. So I just wanted to give you guys a huge thanks for all of your stellar service and providing me with fun stuff. If anyone is looking to buy online, Frontier Firearms is THE place... Merry Christmas and thanks again!

CGN Regular
    I bought 2 rifles and a hand gun from them. Good service and extremely fast shipping.
    I called them a couple of times and they are always friendly and eager to answer all questions.
    A+++++

cheers

I've bought from them, and they are awesome. Bought a shotgun just a couple months ago. I received an email telling me that it was shipped the same day, and it arrived a couple days later.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    I just bought a rifle from them and received it without a mag. Quick call and Marlin is sending it out just like that.

I too love dealing with Frontier. Keep up the great work guys!!!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    Always had good luck on the couple purchases I had. They actually pick up phones and return emails....imagine that.