Canadian Flag Rail Cover

Zahal.org

Regular
We did a whole bunch of these! But we thought this one probably fit best for CGN!

Our Large Laser Engraved Aluminum (LEA) rail covers are made of high strength, abrasion and solvent resistant thermoplastic bonded with a hardcoat anodized, laser engraved aluminum insert. The anodization process prevents the image from chipping, cracking or peeling.

They are secured on your rail using two side tension screws that apply pressure to two locking tabs (we throw in an allen wrench with every order). There is absolutely no metal to metal contact. This prevents heat transference and prevents damage to the rail. The small LEA’s measure 1 3/8" x 1 3/8" and weigh about 11 grams (that’s about as much as two nickels). Proudly made in the U.S.A.

The patent pending snap on/slide on clamp allows you to easily place your CGR rail guard anywhere there is space available without having to remove position sensitive accessories.All CGR products have been designed for placement flexibility, minimum obstruction and unparalleled durability. They fit on any mil-spec 1913 rails. No CGR products exceed 1/4" height above the top of your rail preventing interfering with other accessories.

Some of the other flags we got done!

Super interested, although I hate having to create accounts and fill in a bunch of info just to get a shipping cost. That's just me being a whiner though, sorry. Apx. shipping to Ontario?

Super interested, although I hate having to create accounts and fill in a bunch of info just to get a shipping cost. That's just me being a whiner though, sorry. Apx. shipping to Ontario?

I just ordered 2, cost $8.00 for registared mail to Northern Alberta. I couldnt mail them from me to you for that price ;)

order placed, wish cdn dollar was a bit better but I couldn't pass on one. Merry Christmas to me, and anyone else who ordered!

I ordered from Zahal for the first time last month. I was somewhat apprehensive, so I just ordered a stock for my cz858 that I couldn't find in the proper color in North America. I must say I was impressed. The shipping was very quick for coming over seas and through customs (that is the kicker, sometimes customs can keep stuff for a week. Luckily mine went through in 3 hours).

As for extra charges, the shipping was very resonable (cheaper than a lot of local Canadian shipping), and there were no extra sales taxes or brokerages charged either. Not sure if this is typical, but it was welcomed.

I will be ordering from them again.

I've ordered from them before, great communication & no issues whatsoever with order. Fast shipping too considering the distance. I'd buy this in a flash if I had anything to mount it/them on.

Back
Top Bottom