Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just amazing!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar

Just amazing!!!!!!

So i ordered some stuff from Frontier and once I received my package I noticed it was missing a part.

Quick phone call with Marlin and he had everything sorted out in the matter of minutes.

He shipped the missing part out to me on the 22nd and low and behold it is here waiting for me today on the 24th and I'm in Ontario! ?!?!?!?!

All I can say is thank you Marlin amd the gang at Frontier!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

I agree ,Marlin and the gang at Frontier are a class act.I made my first ever online purchase for a firearm with Marlin ,it was indeed a very positive experience and super fast shipping.

Cheers

Paul T
    NFA member
    CSSA member
    Delta Waterfowl member
    Ducks Unlimited member

I NEVER MET A LIBERAL ,I EVER LIKED. Will Rogers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone ranger's Avatar
    Never a problem. You will always be on the winning end with them.
    A victimless crime is a term used to refer to actions that have been ruled illegal but which are argued not to directly violate or threaten the rights of any other individual.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Always great shippers

I don’t understand what the amazement is all about.

Shouldn't it be just the norm to send you the item complete without any missing parts?

Is the service really that bad, even an adjustment to fix their mistake is so unexpected, that it makes your buyer’s experience with them amazing?

Quote Originally Posted by plinker1 View Post

Shouldn't it be just the norm to send you the item complete without any missing parts?

Is the service really that bad, even an adjustment to fix their mistake is so unexpected, that it makes your buyer’s experience with them amazing?

Agree with you, they did what the client paid for, good job !
    Unfortunately some other vendors don't do their job and have horrible customer service that is why professional vendors (very rare to be honest) are congratulated when they provide a good, normal service !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Yes it is amazing as Marlin is just a plain old fashioned good guy to deal with and had it all taken care of in the matter of minutes.
    Even tho it was a mistake, it was still handled very professionally and for that i give them my thanks.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Wow! It's really great to final meet someone who lives in a perfect world. Where nothing ever goes wrong and everyone's happy all the time. (Sarcasm intended)
    The point here is that, yes, things do wrong. People do make mistakes. But Frontier did what they always do. They solved the problem as quickly as possible.
    I have bought from them in the past, and yes they are one of the quickest shippers out there.
    I hope that someday all consumers will experience this kind of excellent service and learn to understand that good service happens before, during and after they have your money.
    I have worked in sales in the past and nothing is as good a satisfied customer, even when you have to the extra mile to solve a problem.
    Maybe Thanos is right.

BANNED

Name:  Accidental+learning+_6e1fafcd37c455608f78c6f66a1e923b.jpg
Views: 1084
Size:  11.9 KB

Plinker, in this century its NOT the Norm. Have you seen the numbers on returned items after Christmas? Wrong Size, missing something, doesn't' work and on and on. Its in the Billions, and all major retailers have specialized departments set up just to handle this very issue. that just Christmas items, never mind the rest of the year FedEx is in the game also, buying at a discount, all these items thought to be Normal, just to save the retailers in shipping costs and hassle of dealing with miserable folks with unreal expectations. Marlin is a top notch retailer, who is absolutely way above the Norm in his customer service department.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast