Boxing Day Flyer ,

Nedla10

The Sale Starts Dec 26th 12:01 am until Dec 26th 11:59 pm . You will see the final sale price discount on the final invoice. Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Are you able to get these Blackhawk compact drop leg units in?

http://www.blackhawk.com/Products/Bags-Packs-Tactical-Nylon/Load-Bearing/Thigh-Rigs/S-T-R-I-K-E-%C2%AE-Compact-Drop-Leg-Platform.aspx

Blackhawk_strike_DL_compact.jpg

... I would love to order 2 of these in black @ 20% off :redface:

If an Arcteryx jacket is already on sale, will you take an additional 30% off the sale price?

Hey Ben ,

sorry discounts do not stack.

Cheers

Hey Guys,

The Boxing Day Sale is coming up. We just wanted to say thank you for your support all these years. We will do our very best to make this sale smoothly and get all the orders out as soon as possible. We just wanted to get a little bit of info out about the sale and requests.

• Please try your very best to not have multiple orders on that day. It will help us make sure that we do not miss your other order and charge you multiple shipping charges.

•Please make notes in the comment box if you wish to pick your up the items in store.

•Debit Visa cards still do not work with our system, But we will have that working by mid next year.

•We can take Pay Pal or EMT upon request. But a web order will still need to be placed.

Boxing Day discount will apply to already discount items on the site.

•The discount listing will be posted 1-2 days before the sale day.

•Your tracking number will not work until the driver scans the parcel in. So please give it time.

•Please do not post any fake phone numbers on you account, We may need to connect you by phone to make the process go quicker if there is a problem.

•If you have any questions please ask away. We are working around the clock at the moment trying to get all the christmas orders out and get ready for the Sale.

Thanks guys !

Ali

Please Clarify

Cheers

Last edited:
Nedla10,
How does the discount get applied as there is not discount code location?
It will get processed manually after it's submitted?
Thanks

Hey Guys,

Discounts will apply to only what we carry. As for the sale prices you will see the final discount on your invoice with the package. We do not charge until the items are sent.

Sorry guys i may not be able to answer on here as much. We gotta get the orders going. It will be a very long week.

Hey Guys,

Discounts will apply to only what we carry. As for the sale prices you will see the final discount on your invoice with the package. We do not charge until the items are sent.

Sorry guys i may not be able to answer on here as much. We gotta get the orders going. It will be a very long week.

Please don't feel obligated to answer questions that are already answered in the OP. Get those orders out! (specifically mine) :)

Back
Top Bottom