Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Reliable Gun Massive Sale Issue.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Interesting product description.

It does clearly state its threaded, and comes with a flash hider. It also clearly states canadian versions come with a 5rd magazine, but thats the only thing it says about the canadian model being any different that I noticed.

Also, its not just the cost of the threading, 'cause you didn't get a flash hider with it either so add another few bucks.

I too would be upset because of the product description, but I wouldn't be jumping up and down raging over their lack or response. Its Christmas, of course there is going to be a lack of communication around this time of the year.

edit - to everyone who says read the fine print, I dont think that applies in this case. While the product may not be as shown, it SHOULD be as described in the add. The picture can be incorrect, but not the actual product description.

If they are just going to paste the keltec add on their page like that, they should at least read it and make sure its an accurate representation of the product they are selling. If its not, they should add a disclaimer saying so.
    Last edited by Suther; 12-25-2014 at 05:25 PM.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

If they make only a special run for Canada, to comply with the non restricted rules, I doubt Kel Tec would bother producing special stock images.

What kind of attitude did you use towards Reliable? If your rude I can't imagine if you were that you would be on the top of the respond pile. You're op wasn't paticularly kind.

Take what vault says with a grain of salt. The distributor doesn't have to deal with the customer, so they are less concerned than a dealer would be.

they come both ways threaded with flash hider and non.I jumped on one for price elsewhere last month only to realize there was a reason it was non threaded no flash hider

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I get kind of POed when that stuff happens!! How much due diligence is a consumer expected to do?? With another sponsor I had a hunch something wasn't right with their ad? So I had them e-mail me a picture then phoned them back . Then they said Oh! Yeah! we just use the general info from the manufacture?? Never bought that gun!!! With my order from Reliable it did work out fine once I phoned them then forwarded the e-mails on the purchase that I thought I had made?? Stuff happens I quess!!!!

CGN frequent flyer lupothebutcher's Avatar
    If nothing else, and especially if you're local, I believe reliable does gunsmithing and could probably do the threading themselves if you asked, especially if you also offered to buy whatever kind of flash suppressor or muzzle brake your planning to add from them....just my 2 cents
    The legal firearm owner in Canada must be very careful to follow the letter of the law in regards to the firearms act, he must, above all, be very careful NOT to try to interject REASON or COMMON SENSE into the process

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew3081 View Post
    Did you bother asking them before you bought it?
    Your buying something online and tree is always risks of buying online.
    Disagree.
    Impossible to get ahold of them during the sale
    Should not be any risk buying from a reputable dealer... Its why they work so hard on cgn and sponsor the forum

I'm sure this will be remedied satisfactory in the new year

Merry Christmas BMG.Nutz,

We are all at home celebrating Christmas with our families today but please check your inbox.

I have no doubt we can find a way to make this right.

From time to time we there is a mistake made when using manufacturer supplied product descriptions and I'm sorry that you are the one to suffer for it. Also sometimes we get back logged with emails, especially after the sale but anyone can reach me directly at Nick@reliablegun.com or call us any day we are open.

Happy holidays everyone,
    Be safe and don't let it get TOO messy

Best wishes from the Reliable Gun Family!

Quote Originally Posted by BMG.NutZ View Post
    I was really happy to find my keltec. rfb 24c at this price... 2300 $

But unlike is on the picture and in the description, on website my barrel is not threaded

http://www.reliablegun.com/en/kel-te...tic-stock-5rds

Reply my some kind of BS , that they don't exist any keltec. rfb 24c in canada with a barrel theraded, But Vault Distrubution told me another story .....

And they don't answer anymore my email ,

Merry Christmas... I have to ship my riffle to make threads on the barrel now and spend more $$$
    Last edited by reliablegun; 12-25-2014 at 06:44 PM.
    FIND US ON FACEBOOK OR FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Ph: 604 874 4710 Fax: 604 874 4712
    Toll Free 1 800 407 5224
    3227 Fraser Street • Vancouver • BC • V5V 4B8
    Hours of Store: Tuesday - Friday 9 - 5:30 PM
    Saturday 9 - 5 PM
    EMAIL: orders@reliablegun.com
    http://www.reliablegun.com

Full Line direct dealer for
    Remington, Marlin, Browning, Bushnell, Tikka, Sako, Beretta, Benelli, Savage Arms, Ruger, NightForce, Trijicon, PWS, Nikon, Kel-Tec, Fenix Flashlights, Kent Cartridges and MANY MORE

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    I was really happy to find my keltec. rfb 24c at this price... 2300 $

But unlike is on the picture and in the description, on website my barrel is not threaded

http://www.reliablegun.com/en/kel-te...tic-stock-5rds

Reply my some kind of BS , that they don't exist any keltec. rfb 24c in canada with a barrel theraded, But Vault Distrubution told me another story .....

And they don't answer anymore my email ,

Merry Christmas... I have to ship my riffle to make threads on the barrel now and spend more $$$

Seriously?? You're complaining about this on Christmas Day? You really expect them to be at the store today?

So there is possibly a mistake with your order... so what? Give them a chance to review it and make it right - when they go back to work, like everybody else.

Your post, and this thread, is completely unreasonable.

Merry Christmas.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

proper response from the dealer and on christmas day thumbs up for reliable gun

Merry christmas everyone

My last email, Mon 12/22/2014 9:00 AM

Not as shown . but not as described too.

I hope ,i find a cheap place to to thread it.

You could just thread it yourself, buddy. It's really easy. Probably would have taken you as long to thread it as it took you to thread this (see wut I did thur)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast