Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Reliable Gun Massive Sale Issue.

CGN frequent flyer
    Reliable guns is a class act business, it's Christmas and you already got a response, relax I'm sure they will make it right.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    Seriously?? You're complaining about this on Christmas Day? You really expect them to be at the store today?

So there is possibly a mistake with your order... so what? Give them a chance to review it and make it right - when they go back to work, like everybody else.

Your post, and this thread, is completely unreasonable.

Merry Christmas.
    euuh , sorrry , I wrote 3 emails (orders@reliablegun.com) and made one call to someone at reliable last week, no way to make this right at this day.

I want to get what i have paid for, sorry if it' disturb you. Maybe Nick is the right guy to resolve the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by reliablegun View Post
    Merry Christmas BMG.Nutz,

We are all at home celebrating Christmas with our families today but please check your inbox.

I have no doubt we can find a way to make this right.

From time to time we there is a mistake made when using manufacturer supplied product descriptions and I'm sorry that you are the one to suffer for it. Also sometimes we get back logged with emails, especially after the sale but anyone can reach me directly at Nick@reliablegun.com or call us anyway we are open.

Happy holidays everyone,
    Be safe and don't let it get TOO messy

Best wishes from the Reliable Gun Family!
    I hope . thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neoconfection View Post
    You could just thread it yourself, buddy. It's really easy. Probably would have taken you as long to thread it as it took you to thread this (see wut I did thur)
    Really!!!?? I takes a minute to set up a milling machine to ready the front of the barrel at the right size to tread it?

It's not just cutting tread.... plus if it's cut at a slight angle it can affect accuracy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jg007 View Post
    Disagree.
    Impossible to get ahold of them during the sale
    Should not be any risk buying from a reputable dealer... Its why they work so hard on cgn and sponsor the forum

I'm sure this will be remedied satisfactory in the new year
    Really should not be any risk? The most reputable dealer will make mistake and it will be risk when you buy from them ONLINE.
    Again, if you want to save a few bucks during a sale, there are always risks like not be able to get a hold of them during the sale.
    You can't just expect everything is perfect and you can save at the same time.
    If the dealer or store fix the issue then it would be all good.
    What?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    I will add, I love sales and the opportunity to get a great deal, but do they really have to make them as frustrating?

1- if you have a online sale make sure your website is not going to crash.
    2- DON'T make your friggen sale start at midnight, you know some of us have live and need to sleep at night. Why not start at 5 or 6 pm? Then everyone could participate on a equal footing even us on the east coast.
    3-have staff able to pick up the phone and answer emails!!! I had major issue trying to buy a scope last sale and I walk away extremely frustrated. They NEVER returned any of my e-mail or post on cgn.
    4- it's resonable to understand that not all calls and email can be answered in time of the sale but if the product number of the product was listed it would help in answering some questions. I was interested in a nightforce scope but couldn't figure out if the model listed had illumination, that was the second scope I tryd to buy but I never got a answer about the scope so I had to pass.

I think these are all resonable things?
    Last edited by rally guy; 12-25-2014 at 07:44 PM.

BMG.NutZ, I've shot at the VGC with the owners and shopped there for 26 years. Don't blast them as this is likely an error that they will correct. Be nice or Santa might send the grammar Nazi after you.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew3081 View Post
    Really should not be any risk? The most reputable dealer will make mistake and it will be risk when you buy from them ONLINE.
    Again, if you want to save a few bucks during a sale, there are always risks like not be able to get a hold of them during the sale.
    Agree with this. I've always looked at the Christmas sales in terms of risk vs. effort/reward and most times I sit out, because the amount of effort required isn't really better than the savings. It's not like these places can easily throttle up to meet the 10 or (probably way more) times higher transaction volume than they normally do, so you gotta expect things to go wrong to a certain extent.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew3081 View Post
    Andrew, I'm not sure what you are defending/upset about. If the product being sold is on sale / full msrp, or instore / online should not matter. There should be no mistakes regarding product descriptions and pricing - there is an entire competition act and several other statutes/regulations detailing the duty of care of retailers to consumers (including simple contract law). This does not mean mistakes do not happen. The "risk" of mistakes can occur online and real life. But, to label online sales by sponsors as buyer beware, I might as well shop EE oncourse,eing reputable, 'to me', means you conduct due diligence on your products/descriptions/pricing to minimize and eliminate mistakes, or perhaps even stay silent on them as to not cause the consumer to rely on the reprsentations made in the advertisement, and if a mistake is made, remedy them promptly and satisfactorily. In this particular case it might be an offer to pay for threading and provide a muzzle device, or a full return, or anything else the two parties decide on, I am not sure. I would find it hard to believe that reliable or any cgn retailer would disagree with the above - again, it's why they work so hard here on cgn and support the community/forum - they differentiate primarily based on being reputable and customer service (of course on pricing and product selection as well).

Please note, I am a huge fan of reliable, and my comments are in general for any retailer. And again, once nick/Hermes get back online, I'm pretty sure this will be solved. I'm just writing as "devils advocate"

jg

RG is solid peeps, I'm sure that they'll make it right!
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est
    When life gives you lemons at least you won't get scurvy

This is exactly why I go to the local store and handle the gun I want to buy even if it costs a bit more. I suspect it is also why RG had their sale start in store only. Less hassle.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast