DA JW-87 (16 GA "Backpacker" brother)

1. Will this shotgun also be discontinued (like the DA JW-83 Backpacker) due to low sale margins?
I remember them saying this before when they put the shotgun on sale. I bought it when they had a deal "Buy a flat of shells, get the gun for 50 bucks"

2. Could I trouble you to confirm that the barrel length is 28"?
No, but I can confirm it is 30 inches

I remember them saying this before when they put the shotgun on sale. I bought it when they had a deal "Buy a flat of shells, get the gun for 50 bucks"

No, but I can confirm it is 30 inches
Thank for replying DiMP, and thanks for the measurement - ha the Norinco "Manual" I have says 28 inches.

Well poop, I guess I should have bought it when I had the chance at $50. Oh well, "should have could have" didn't.

Anyway, that answers that. Thanks again DiMP.

Thank for replying DiMP, and thanks for the measurement - ha the Norinco "Manual" I have says 28 inches.

Well poop, I guess I should have bought it when I had the chance at $50. Oh well, "should have could have" didn't.

Maybe they measure the barrel from the end of the chamber which, by the looks of it would be close to 28"!

The manual I received with the gun say's 760mm.

Is there such a thing as 'bulk' or even hunting 16 gauge though?

CanAm carried cases of 16 gauge before in smaller shot sizes and I think they said before they are trying to locate a supplier for 16 gauge again. All lead though so no duck hunting with it. I've hunted clay pigeons with it

Back
Top Bottom