Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hello Canadian Gunnutz

Expired Industry Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigoman View Post
    Good luck with that, I sent my Remington to Gravel on Nov 6th 2014, still waiting to get it back....Gravel is supposedly well aware of my case....I would never buy or recommend Remington ever again.
    Hi Frigoman,
    Please send me a PM with your details and I will look into this for you.
    Thanks

Welcome to CGN !
    DA6x2DO
    MAGNIUS NOMINUS UMBRAS

Quote Originally Posted by Gravel Agency View Post
    Hi Frigoman,
    Please send me a PM with your details and I will look into this for you.
    Thanks
    Done, you've got mail !!
    Back and alive as of 3rd Jan 2022

Can I get composite stocks for the 750 carbine?
    I think that it would be great if Walmart added an upper level observation deck with a bar...

After 4-5 years still no news of the Remington MSR/XM2010 for civilian sale. Maybe Gravel Agency can shed some light for us. Welcome to CGN by the way!
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left." - Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Frigoman View Post
    Good luck with that, I sent my Remington to Gravel on Nov 6th 2014, still waiting to get it back....Gravel is supposedly well aware of my case....I would never buy or recommend Remington ever again.
    I'd unfortunately have to say the same... it took them over a month from initially determining my Remington was defective to when they actually sent out a replacement from their existing inventory; no apologies for the delay and updates were shoddy and only provided when I followed up myself repeatedly.

Remington won't talk to you if you're from Canada so you are forced to deal with Gravel but Gravel will tell you any issues are not their fault as it is a Remington product, NOT theirs.

The other time I needed a small part the person answering the phone would not tell me how much it would cost in total with shipping but said I would be charged at the time they sent it out anyways. She then hung up on me when I asked for further clarification.

Expired Industry Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EDX2308 View Post
    After 4-5 years still no news of the Remington MSR/XM2010 for civilian sale. Maybe Gravel Agency can shed some light for us. Welcome to CGN by the way!
    As of right now, those are strictly military sales only. It is very unlikely we will ever see those on the Canadian market. Not that they would be illegal in Canada, they are just not offered for civilian sales as per Remington defense policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravel Agency View Post
    Greetings to all CGNer’s,
    I would like to take a moment to introduce the Gravel Agency as one of the newest CGN contributors. Here at the Gravel agency, we have always been passionate members of the Canadian hunting and shooting community. Not only as a business but as a way of life.

The Agency as it exists today was founded in 1989 by Michel Gravel as a manufactures agent, mainly Remington Arms. What began as a family business dedicated to bringing the best possible products to the market has grown over the years into a modern operation combining both product line representation and distribution.

25 years later, we are proud to represent such fine brands as Remington, Bushmaster, DPMS, Magpul, AAC and many others, as well as a large number of hunting and outdoor lifestyle products.

As the business has grown, we have made every effort to stay connected with what the consumer and our dealers require. We pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and dedication to the support we offer for all buyers of our products. We have our own, on site crew of highly trained and skilled gunsmiths who stand ready at all times to ensure our firearms are always able to perform to their utmost ability.
    We stand 100% behind all of the brands in our repertoire.

We also hold in stock at any given time thousands of gun parts from our brands. So, if there is a part you just cannot find through your local dealer just let us know and we will make sure you have what you need to get back on the range or out on the hunt!
    We are based in Quebec City, but we employ people from all over Canada in order to serve you in either French or English.

The Gravel Agency is mainly a manufacturer’s representative. Please feel free to contact me via PM or on this forum for questions or concerns relating to our brands, and if you are looking to purchase I can direct you to your local dealer.
    We are very pleased to have the opportunity to connect with the community on a more personal and accessible level through our new association with Canadian Gunnutz. Please feel free to ask questions here or pass on your comments to us as to how we can improve the services that we offer.
    I was very impressed with your recent warranty repairs to my Remington Versa-Max, once received (postage pre paid) turn around time was 3 days!!! I have had ridiculous warranty repair times with other manufacturers warranty agents up to 8 months so I bought another Versa Max and settled in for the long wait for the return of my gun and two weeks later I now have two lol. It certainly has an affect in my purchasing plans. Thanks Gravel
    Member of the CCFR

In a perfect world we would not need guns.....this is not a perfect world

Expired Industry Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnboy View Post
    Can I get composite stocks for the 750 carbine?
    You sure can! Part number F306530. Just sign up for our webstore and you can order it direct.
    http://store.onlinecamp.com/en/parts...synthetic.html

Expired Industry Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTooner View Post
    I'm glad you are here.

Is it true the H&R Handi-Rifles are going out of production? If so, will their repeating shotguns still be offered or is it the end of the H&R brand?
    It is true that the Handi rifles will not be produced any longer. The Excel auto loaders and pardner pumps will still be in production for the time being.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast