Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hello Canadian Gunnutz

So are we understanding this correct, you are selling direct to the public now ?

Welcome, Gravel handled the recall on my Model 700 very quickly and professionally. Thank you

"History dictates that unresponsive governments force ordinary people to do extraordinary things."

Welcome to CGN!

You did the included 1 year lube and inspection on my versamax tactical last November or so. Found you to be quick and professional to deal with. Fixed the loose/rattling foregrip as I asked too... Think it was only 2 weeks or so including shipping both ways - was pleasantly surprised.

Thanks!

Welcome. Your company has been exceptional to deal with. I have several Marlins and would have been lost without you guys!

Expired Industry Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    So are we understanding this correct, you are selling direct to the public now ?
    As per our introduction, 'The Gravel Agency is mainly a manufacturer’s representative. Please feel free to contact me via PM or on this forum for questions or concerns relating to our brands, and if you are looking to purchase I can direct you to your local dealer.
    We do not sell firearms, ammunition or any of our distribution products directly to the public. We are able to offer some gun parts and a selection of Remington accessories and lifestyle products to our customers via our webstore.

Expired Industry Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B.. View Post
    Welcome!

Is this the fibre optic front sight for Para pistols?

http://store.onlinecamp.com/en/f5001...-complete.html
    Yes, that is the complete front sight assembly for PARA. In stock!

Expired Industry Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PitBull1973 View Post
    Hello and welcome. Do you carry parts kits for Ar 10 &15 thanks
    Yes, we do. If you can't find what you need through your local shop head over to our webstore. For example: http://store.onlinecamp.com/en/lrpk-1-lower-parts-kit-a15-clawshe.html

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Arclight's Avatar
    Welcome to CGN. I will be in touch with you folks soon, as I have a 700 that is under the recall. Looks like I will be ordering some parts and accessories soon too
    Vae Victis

CPC and OPC party member. CCFR, and OFHA member

Quote Originally Posted by MountedMadness View Post
    Thank you for the introduction and your business synopsis.
    I must admit, I was curious as to who the Gravel Agency was when I was first contacted by your company.
    Having just purchased a new Remington 700 SPS and being fully aware of the trigger recall initiated recently stateside, I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I was notified both by Remington and your people.
    Considering that I registered my purchase (with Remington) just before Christmas, your people contacted me right away, shipped the necessary shipping material - all in just a few days.
    I noted that Canada Post had delivered my rifle to you folks January 6th and if all previous communication is an indicator - I presume I will have my rifle back before months end.
    Your service is much appreciated (and a thumbs up to Canada Post at delivering from Vancouver Island to Quebec City in 5 actual business days over the holidays).
    ...B
    Folks: I just received my rifle back this afternoon.
    Received by Gravel January 6th and returned to me exactly 2 weeks later - 20 January.
    And it's a sunny 7 degrees here on the island and I'm off to the range.
    Oh - I almost forgot - Gravel, thank you!

...B

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast