Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hello Canadian Gunnutz

Expired Industry Member

Hello Canadian Gunnutz

Greetings to all CGNer’s,
    I would like to take a moment to introduce the Gravel Agency as one of the newest CGN contributors. Here at the Gravel agency, we have always been passionate members of the Canadian hunting and shooting community. Not only as a business but as a way of life.

The Agency as it exists today was founded in 1989 by Michel Gravel as a manufactures agent, mainly Remington Arms. What began as a family business dedicated to bringing the best possible products to the market has grown over the years into a modern operation combining both product line representation and distribution.

25 years later, we are proud to represent such fine brands as Remington, Bushmaster, DPMS, Magpul, AAC and many others, as well as a large number of hunting and outdoor lifestyle products.

As the business has grown, we have made every effort to stay connected with what the consumer and our dealers require. We pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and dedication to the support we offer for all buyers of our products. We have our own, on site crew of highly trained and skilled gunsmiths who stand ready at all times to ensure our firearms are always able to perform to their utmost ability.
    We stand 100% behind all of the brands in our repertoire.

We also hold in stock at any given time thousands of gun parts from our brands. So, if there is a part you just cannot find through your local dealer just let us know and we will make sure you have what you need to get back on the range or out on the hunt!
    We are based in Quebec City, but we employ people from all over Canada in order to serve you in either French or English.

The Gravel Agency is mainly a manufacturer’s representative. Please feel free to contact me via PM or on this forum for questions or concerns relating to our brands, and if you are looking to purchase I can direct you to your local dealer.
    We are very pleased to have the opportunity to connect with the community on a more personal and accessible level through our new association with Canadian Gunnutz. Please feel free to ask questions here or pass on your comments to us as to how we can improve the services that we offer.

Welcome. Thanks for being here.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    "Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of lambs"
    Member of CCFR.

BANNED
    Nice to have more options..welcome to the team

Thank you for the introduction and your business synopsis.
    I must admit, I was curious as to who the Gravel Agency was when I was first contacted by your company.
    Having just purchased a new Remington 700 SPS and being fully aware of the trigger recall initiated recently stateside, I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I was notified both by Remington and your people.
    Considering that I registered my purchase (with Remington) just before Christmas, your people contacted me right away, shipped the necessary shipping material - all in just a few days.
    I noted that Canada Post had delivered my rifle to you folks January 6th and if all previous communication is an indicator - I presume I will have my rifle back before months end.
    Your service is much appreciated (and a thumbs up to Canada Post at delivering from Vancouver Island to Quebec City in 5 actual business days over the holidays).
    ...B

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stormchaser's Avatar
    Thanks for all your efforts in bringing in great firearms!

Hello!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Was wondering when you guy were going to find CGNs

Always been a pleasure dealing with you through work.

CGN frequent flyer
    so, newbie brings treats for the crowd? anything onsale for CGNers?
    CSSA Life Member

welcome here.

i know some of the guys working in your agency.

Phil

Expired Industry Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MountedMadness View Post
    Thank you for the introduction and your business synopsis.
    I must admit, I was curious as to who the Gravel Agency was when I was first contacted by your company.
    Having just purchased a new Remington 700 SPS and being fully aware of the trigger recall initiated recently stateside, I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I was notified both by Remington and your people.
    Considering that I registered my purchase (with Remington) just before Christmas, your people contacted me right away, shipped the necessary shipping material - all in just a few days.
    I noted that Canada Post had delivered my rifle to you folks January 6th and if all previous communication is an indicator - I presume I will have my rifle back before months end.
    Your service is much appreciated (and a thumbs up to Canada Post at delivering from Vancouver Island to Quebec City in 5 actual business days over the holidays).
    ...B
    Glad to hear it's been a fairly painless process so far. Please let me know via PM if you encounter any difficulties.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast