Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Shipment of Kidd Parts Coming Next Week to Dlask Arms

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    We won't be bringing their bolts or charging handles in, sorry. Our bolts are about 1/3 less money and are the exact same quality, same goes for the charging handles.

I did just order a bunch of new 20" Match Grade Stainless Steel barrels as well as more of the Ultralight 16.5" barrels. Oh, and for those that keep asking I also have some of the 2 stage trigger groups coming in.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    I don't doubt what you say about the quality of your bolts and charging handles, but for these pieces the esthetics are important as well. A few people have requested scalloped bolts, and I would also really like one. I have one of their charging handles on one of my 10-22s and I love it, and would really like one on my other 10-22 but in a different model. Kidd parts are practically impossible to get in Canada, you are one of a handful of dealers that carry them, and I think you could do a great service to 10-22 enthusiasts if you brought in a few of these bolts and handles.

Or you could make them in nicer looking designs. (Yours looks a bit plain.)

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by christos808 View Post
    I don't doubt what you say about the quality of your bolts and charging handles, but for these pieces the esthetics are important as well. A few people have requested scalloped bolts, and I would also really like one. I have one of their charging handles on one of my 10-22s and I love it, and would really like one on my other 10-22 but in a different model. Kidd parts are practically impossible to get in Canada, you are one of a handful of dealers that carry them, and I think you could do a great service to 10-22 enthusiasts if you brought in a few of these bolts and handles.

Or you could make them in nicer looking designs. (Yours looks a bit plain.)

Cheers
    +1 ...

How about some CZ T shirts or hats?Also am looking to buy a CZ thumbhole heavy barrel in 17 HMR if any of those come in let me know!
    CCFR,CSSA,OFAH

We have just received a new shipment of KIDD stuff including some new 20" Match Bull Barrels in stainless steel. They are the usual KIDD quality, made from Lothar Walther blanks. We have been swamped by requests for them from the gopher hunters so here they are :

http://dlaskarms.com/products/kidd-m...tainless-steel

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123