Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magpul iPhone 6

Quote Originally Posted by Gravel Agency View Post
    The Iphone 6 cases are starting to ship to dealers already, so talk to your local shop and let them know what you need.
    Would you have a list of stocking dealers

Expired Industry Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LePepper View Post
    Would you have a list of stocking dealers
    Send me your location via PM and I will give you a list of your nearest stocking dealers.

So with brownells not shipping magpul to Canada. Will you guys actually stock stuff now? Pretty pathetic to be THE importer and not have anything. Everywhere I go, it's the same answer, "importer has it on back order".

Expired Industry Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    So with brownells not shipping magpul to Canada. Will you guys actually stock stuff now? Pretty pathetic to be THE importer and not have anything. Everywhere I go, it's the same answer, "importer has it on back order".
    We are the Canadian importer for Magpul, so we do our best to maintain a good level of stock on hand to keep our dealers well supplied. Right now, with Magpul gearing up to produce some exciting new products for 2015 stock is somewhat low. Magpul is one company striving to supply a huge world wide demand for their excellent products. Once we place an order with Magpul, as long as they have the items we require on hand we generally see them on our side of the border within one week. Is there a specific item you are looking for? Perhaps I can direct you to a dealer who has what you need now, or I can give you an idea as to when you may expect to see it.

I wasnt specifying now. Its been like that for a few years. It was actually easier for me to find pts magpul here locally than real magpul at reliable, lever,iss or italian.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12