New products from Magpul for 2015

I've also noticed the MBUS PRO LR on Magpul's website, would you happen to have an ETA for these? The only reason I considered the MBUS PRO 2nd best is the fact the rear sight wasn't range adjustable; looks like they heard me ;)

I've also noticed the MBUS PRO LR on Magpul's website, would you happen to have an ETA for these? The only reason I considered the MBUS PRO 2nd best is the fact the rear sight wasn't range adjustable; looks like they heard me ;)

These are now available for your dealers to order, they will start shipping right away.

Hello,
it looks like the supplies of Magpul Mossberg 500/590 SGA stocks are running low everywhere. Actually it's nearly impossible to find one in black. Any idea when these will become available? Thanks in advance for your answer.

Hello,
it looks like the supplies of Magpul Mossberg 500/590 SGA stocks are running low everywhere. Actually it's nearly impossible to find one in black. Any idea when these will become available? Thanks in advance for your answer.

This is the time of year all of your dealers are submitting their Magpul orders in. You will see the shelves filling up with stock in the next couple of weeks. Most of the newly released items will start shipping near April.

any updates? I'm also looking for the same MOE SL stock Commercial in FDE

Lots of these stocks on order, they should start to arrive approx. April. Some of the dealers who will be receiving them soon:
Lever Arms
SFRC
Reliable gun
Arnies Guns

If you're in Alberta, Red deer shooting centre should be able to help you out. We shipped them some in January.

Sweet. Thanks. I don't know if you are able to answer this for me... But will the UBR install into an M4 that has a factory commercial buffer tube? I assumed I was running mil-spec and just found out it is commercial...

Sweet. Thanks. I don't know if you are able to answer this for me... But will the UBR install into an M4 that has a factory commercial buffer tube? I assumed I was running mil-spec and just found out it is commercial...

Every UBR Stock I've purchased came with its own buffer tube.

Can't seem to find a dealer that carries the magpie mbus pro LR sites. Any hints on who has them?

Back
Top Bottom