Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HOUSE OF 1911S: First Shipment of Dan Wesson Now Available

Expried Business Member
    The Razorback was reintroduced for the last months of 2014, as a 2015 revival of the pistol due to demand for DW to produce a 10mm of significant quality again. This was indeed also the genesis of the Silverback, as krausb so helpfully illustrated above.

Both are on the menu for our backorders. As Dan Wesson is still quite slow to produce pistols owing to their much lower production and higher quality focus and the backlog generated by their factory fire a few years back during the height of the US buying panic, coupled with requests for these pistols, we do not expect many of these pistols to come up for sale as retail inventory in 2015. If you are interested in either a Silverback or a Razorback, please feel free to contact us and we'd be happy to have our purchaser poke and prod at Dan Wesson Firearms to figure out when we will see one with your name on it.

Cheers,
    Daniel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer krausb's Avatar
    Thanks for the info Daniel! Much appreciated. I would be very interested in a Valkyrie if you could find one. But given what you posted above, I won;t get too excited just yet. I should shoot you an e-mail I guess!

Expried Business Member
    We can do Valkyries -- and two more Dan Wesson 1911s (Valors) just landed with some other items!

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    We can do Valkyries -- and two more Dan Wesson 1911s (Valors) just landed with some other items!
    Excellent! Do you need a down payment? I'm definitely up for one. Can you get them in 9mm at this time or just .45? My preference is 9mm but I wouldn't balk at one in .45. Thanks!

Expried Business Member
    They're only a .45ACP pistol at the moment, new for 2015. If you'd like to get your hands on one, let Gary know and he'll get you taken care of! They're easily one of the coolest production compacts on earth, if not the coolest.

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    They're only a .45ACP pistol at the moment, new for 2015. If you'd like to get your hands on one, let Gary know and he'll get you taken care of! They're easily one of the coolest production compacts on earth, if not the coolest.
    On that, we definitely agree! I had heard a rumour that DW may be producing the Valkyrie in 9mm and 38 Super, butt I'm definitely ok with getting one in .45. I'll shoot Gary an email. Thanks for the help!

Any chance you will be getting in a Dan Wesson Valor 1911 with the black duty coating?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12