Average time till order is shipped?

Sebell

Regular
So whats the average time before an order is shipped? Canammo took my money a week ago and its been a week with no update.

Dont know if i just have bad luck with site supporting retailers but had this happen with a different one two weeks ago.

I think it depends on what you order. If there is a restricted involved, they would have to confirm the transfer approval before shipping, which could significantly extend the time it takes. That being said, when I placed my last order (Dec. 29/14), they took my money, and then processed it for about a week and a half until they even initiated the transfer. Transfer was completed yesterday, and I got an email saying my order was in the shipping queue which can take up to 2 days to actually ship. Probably just a busy place. I wouldn't fret too much, yet.

Tarrantula
:cool:

I admit, we have been very slow recently due a number of factors including the holiday season which was busier for us than in previous years.

The new website and some new, talented staff should help us recover and begin shipping within 3 business days of time of order for all orders without restricted firearms. Of course order with restricted firearms will require a couple more days to process.

I am implementing some new systems in February that will speed things up to the degree that we can likely reduce our shipping times by a day if my calculations are correct.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and I appreciate your patience.

Thank you.

So whats the average time before an order is shipped? Canammo took my money a week ago and its been a week with no update.

Dont know if i just have bad luck with site supporting retailers but had this happen with a different one two weeks ago.
The word of the day is "patience". CA isn't going to screw you, some retailers are faster than others.

It will be 3 weeks since I ordered on Monday.

Don't feel bad. 20 days since I placed my order. And no shipping notification yet;)
No need to worry though, it'll come. As said above, patience....

Edit: my order is non firearms related.

Last edited:
I know when I ordered from them it was about a week. That was after the shipping label/tracking number had been e-mail out.

Took one month to ship my 1911, but that was all due to the CFO. Canada Ammo were very quick to respond to any emails I sent, and shipped it within 2 days of approval from CFO. I am very happy with the service from them, haven't received my package yet but im sure it will be good

Last order I put through from Canada Ammo took 4 days from the time I placed my order to the time I got my tracking number. Absolutely no complaints from me. But as others are saying, patience...these guys are usually very responsive.

Depends on the dealer, classification of firearm, and time of year. Typically around a 7 to 10 days for restricted. Non restricted goods can be less than a week.

Last edited:
For the record it was a non restricted and a case of ammo. Guess the waiting for it to be shipped is not horrible but just put off due to the wait is at odds with what their website says for average processing to shipped out.

If it's restricted, they have to wait for the transfer to go through. For me it usually takes about 1-2 days, although last time was longer. For non-restricted the can ship out as soon as it's paid for, as there's no registration involved.

I just picked up a DDM4A1 from a BC supplier from payment to my door was exactly 7 days includes waiting in CFO to approve the transfer (36hrsish) so over all not to bad from BC to ontario in 7 days shipping was 25$

When I order from Canada anmo. I never get shipping info. My package just shows up about 7-8 business. It's a nice surprise!

I know they've had issues before with servers that run things like Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, GMail, etc automatically rejecting the e-mails from CanAm regarding processing changes as "Junk"

I placed an order Jan 1 and received on the 13. They sent my shipping confirmation email the day before it showed up. I wouldn't worry to much.

Last edited:
I placed an order Jan 1 and received on the 13. They sent my shipping confirmation email the day before it showed up. I wouldn't worry too much.

I placed an order Jan 1 and received on the 13. They sent my shipping confirmation email the day before it showed up. I wouldn't worry too much.

My order placed January 8th. I suppose it might just show up? I haven't heard anything from CanadaAmmo, nor have they replied to my inquiry email. I might be worried if not for all of the positive member feedback here.

DS

Back
Top Bottom