Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bushmaster ACR Coyote Brown

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    We have them in stock, but to be clear these are the restricted rifles. $2569
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    https://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

Anyone headed down to shot show? Can they ask Shrubmaster what the hold up is on the non restricted rifles coming into Canada is? I'm still waiting for mine that I have a deposit on, and will continue to do so, but there hasn't been a reason for the delay.
    Proper barrel break-in procedure:
    Shoot it once, then run a clean bullet after the first shot and repeat.......

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drifter dave's Avatar
    Id like to know about conversion kits, specifically 7.62x39, with a 18.5 barrel.
    G96 smells awesome.
    Member, CSSA & CCFR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter dave View Post
    Id like to know about conversion kits, specifically 7.62x39, with a 18.5 barrel.
    from bushmaster? not available
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drifter dave's Avatar
    Ya I know, but they've been promising conversions for years...
    G96 smells awesome.
    Member, CSSA & CCFR.

Food for thought on all the holdups for us manufacturers, isn't the entire continent littered with abandoned manufacturing facilities that could be used to ramp up production times

CGN frequent flyer
    I am chomping at the bit to get one too. Doesn't the dmr version come with a geiselle trigger? Thats worth waiting for.

waiting on mine as well. this wait is getting ridiculous.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer canucklehead's Avatar
    Ha you guys are funny. You're still assuming these rifles are coming...ever! My guess is they won't be made. Bushmaster is still selling every basic/enhanced model they make. Cerberus group is BILLIONS in debt. And they're gonna spool up new production of a new model? And ship some to Canada? My guess is NO. Not anytime soon anyway.

Keep in mind this is the same company that has promised caliber conversion kits for over 4 years, with ZERO being made. If you read post s on here, distributors have been promised DMRs for years now too.

My advice? Buy a used restricted model, and ship it to Ian at Herron Arms, and enjoy it while you can. It will be lighter, better accuracy and barrel, and you won't be waiting another 4+ years.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter dave View Post
    Ya I know, but they've been promising conversions for years...
    there are other places you can buy a conversion for the ACR if you don't want to wait
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast