Best $100 Ever Spent On A Gun! Backpacker

Segue2002

Regular
Got one of the backpackers awhile back while they were on sale for $100. Amazing you can get a brand new gun for that price. For the money it's a absolute bargain to get one of these fun little buggers. For anyone on the fence, or never heard of it before, here's all you need to know. Get your credit card out and buy one of these things before they're gone for good.

[youtube]7S5cL44H5S8[/youtube]

Great video! I also picked one upon sale. Very fun shotgun. I do find mine shoots quite high, and I have to aim well under what I'm shooting at after 15 plus yards. Especially with slugs.

Bought my old man one, he threw a red dot on it. Was out this weekend nailing pumpkins at 50 yards with the round dominion slugs. Winner in my book! Now just need to order some inserts and start plugging .223 with it :)

How did he mount the red dot? Id be intersted in doing the same.
Bought my old man one, he threw a red dot on it. Was out this weekend nailing pumpkins at 50 yards with the round dominion slugs. Winner in my book! Now just need to order some inserts and start plugging .223 with it :)

Mine just came, really cool, stock has 4 times the stain than it needs or is that paint and the young fella that dipped it in the paint got their finger prints on it!! Small rust spot on receiver and some scratches on the barrel, cannot wait to shoot it!!!

Now just need to order some inserts and start plugging .223 with it :)

Mine is one the way & should be in my hands by the end of the week!
Can someone PM me with a source for inserts? I found a few over the pond, but no-one will ship to Canada...
Cheers!

Who's selling them for $100 ? ��������

Previous thread from Ryan/CanAm... "We have a few new ones still in stock. We did an inventory for the new website and found about 50 we did not know we had.
There are still some warranty ones left at Arms Bargain. They are functional. The most common problem with the warranty returns is the loose or cracked fore end."

just shot mine for the first time this morning. it was very fun. DA slug shot about 6" high at 15y, #9 target loads were more or less on the money. theres something about a break action that makes me smile. external hammer add to that feeling (old schooool)! that said, now that the price is back up to 150, unless you are buying it for the lower weight, i recommend paying double for the SxS version.

Great video friend! I feel bad, I feel like I stole mine which was one of the last available when I got it free by spending $500.00 on Dominion shotgun slugs and buckshot by the case.
When mine arrived I found it quite gritty in the hinge action so I gave it a thorough cleaning and oiled it with nice fresh oil now it closes quietly and smoothly with a light flick of the wrist.
My fore-stock was a little loose, one of the three screws was loose I tightened it and now it is as snug as a bug in a rug with just a little wiggle, I imagine it will loosen up after some shooting.
I was thinking of lining the fore-stock when needed with one layer of sheet fiberglass and resin, smoothing it with a sand and voila fore-stock is bedded and snug, any thoughts on this friends?
Without a doubt the best deal on a firearm I have ever got!
CANADAAMMO IS ALWAYS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FIRST STOP AND GO TO FIREARMS STORE!

PS: I am thinking a Mares Leg style leg holster would be the cats meow with this handy little shotgun and if a guy was ambidextrous one on each leg would be an interesting gun-slinger statement! Or a single on one leg and a double on the other. Great bush defenders for big cats or bears if necessary!

Last edited:
that said, now that the price is back up to 150, unless you are buying it for the lower weight, i recommend paying double for the SxS version.

The Outlaw is actually my new favorite shotgun. I agree if you get the extra money it is well worth making the jump to the double barrel

Anyone with a loose forehand or hard to open action you can shoot me a pm i can text or email you pics on how to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom