Shot Show 2015: Left Handed Accuracy International AT

kombayotch

Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
This year AI will be releasing a left handed version of their AT rifle. Southpaws rejoice!

Notice it's wearing the new Nightforce ATACR 4-16x42mm F1! More on that latter... ;)

Awesome. Great to see manufacturers producing more left-handed bolts. I used right-handed when I was a kid because that's what was there, but anything I buy myself is going to be left-handed.

Nice, considering most people are right handed you would think this would be more popular and all companies would move to this.

While this is really nice, might you ask AI where their new skeleton stock AX chassis announced last year are. Haven't seen hide nor hair of them a year later. Hard to get excited anymore...

I am a lefty and shoot both sides. I like to shoot with a bipod and my right hand under the stock. This way, my right hand handles the bolt with minimum mouvement of my body and eyes remain on target. It is an advantage to shoot as a lefty with a right hand rifle. I imagine it would be the same for you. Try it, you might like it!

Back
Top Bottom