Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 Shot Show: LWRCI SMG-45

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    I would like to see someone put out a quality smg in 10mm for canada and the possibility to convert to non restricted would be a bonus.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

I might have even gone a little bigger with that handstop up front
    CTSC
    PEIRA
    IPSCNB

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    I would like to see someone put out a quality smg in 10mm for canada and the possibility to convert to non restricted would be a bonus.
    You and me both.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    cool
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

BANNED
    Ohhh you can just BET that one's gonna happen Greentips! I will bet a dollar to a donut on it!

I might be having a brainfart here so correct me if I'm wrong...but there hasn't been a seriously COOL SMG in .45 since the Thompson choppers of the 30's! It is time to fix that and that little beastie is a huge step in the right direction!

I'm already saving up for this little beast.
    It's seriously neat looking,
    Let's just hope it makes it up here

I don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by One Lung Wonder View Post
    Ohhh you can just BET that one's gonna happen Greentips! I will bet a dollar to a donut on it!

I might be having a brainfart here so correct me if I'm wrong...but there hasn't been a seriously COOL SMG in .45 since the Thompson choppers of the 30's! It is time to fix that and that little beastie is a huge step in the right direction!
    UMPs and Vectors are pretty darn cool.
    CTSC
    PEIRA
    IPSCNB

Sorry, but if a .45ACP version isn't successful, there's little hope of seeing something as obscure as 10mm being offered. There's a better chance of seeing 9mm/.40 S&W versions than 10mm IMHO.

In your spare time maybe you could design something, just simple roller lock delayed action, I can't remember the exact name. Definitely needs to look cool to. Here's some info for blowback designs, http://www.orions-hammer.com/blowback/, says a 10mm bolt needs to weigh about 2.8 pounds, I have no idea if that is correct (his calculations could be wrong). I'll buy one
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson 1791
    Do something today that your future self will thank you for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12