Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Shot Show 2015: Standard Manufacturing Company DP-12 Double Barrel Bullpup Shotgun

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    This gun fires a tube at a time. Not one pull two booms. No option for that either. It also does not allow alternating tubes or single tube feeding. One pump, two goes in. The complicating thing is it introduces a new manual of arms since you have to train yourself to pump once, shoot twice. For all of us who are used to the pump once, shoot once shotties, this will take some getting used to, especially under pressure. The short stroking issues are typical of the bullpup types like the KSG and UTAS. When you have so many rds, you tend to go crazy and pump them out too fast leading to short stroking issues. The rep told me these are more reliable than Keltec's but I would take that with a pinch of salt. Actual usage and time will tell.
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

I'll stay with my 870 I like that companies are trying to create new things but the should focus on making existing models lighter over making new heavier items IMO it looks good for the movies though.
    Mike

Think these will make their way to canada? Or is this too scary a gun for the rc's? :P

Looks very familiar... I wonder what Kel Tec thinks about this? Perhaps it was a joint venture as the aesthetics are well... very similar lol. Given a quick cursory glance if you were to remove the second barrel it would almost look identical.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    I'm enjoying the SHOT show reports immensely, so thanks for posting about this one too! As for this gun being a temptation for me~I probably wouldn't buy one if it was 1/4 that price, but I suspect there are countless people who would. Great to see new products, and new(ish) ideas though.

Cu...ooooooooool
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Do they have one in 10mm explosive-tip caseless - the standard light armor-piercing round?

So for duck hunting, could I have 2 in each mag? Therefore getting 6 shots before worrying about reloading? Because that would be awesome when a big flock is landing.

double barrel and a bullpup?

Am I the only one that thinks this is the "jumping the shark tank" of firearm design?

Salty Knife Nut
    I added some brochure info to the first post. Let me know if that QR Code works on your screen