Whats up with Marstar???

Status
Not open for further replies.

fly_guy172

I was in contact with John about buying some prohibs left by my late uncle. We worked out the numbers and I began to gather the appropriate paperwork. Finally, having all the paperwork in place and initiating the transfer, John will not respond to my emails or messages left in the "contact us" section of the site. As far as I am concerned, we had an agreed upon deal, he even provided his licence number and address to do the transfer. What do I do?? Is this a common theme at Marstar or am I missing something?

Jamie

Few of the online shops that do not have a hard store associated with them are big operations. As suggested he's likely at the Shot show or might even have a serious family thing happening. Be patient.

Another bet on Shot Show being the culprit. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Give it a bit of time.

I can say for some certainty that John will indeed help you, but with ShotShow on right now and likely his presence there, it is hard to get the great level of service they usually give.

I gotta ask, why are you trying to contact him through the website rather than phoning or emailing him directly? You've obviously been in contact with him already. Don't you have his number or email address?

You shouldn't be too surprised that your personal communication with one particular person has not yet reached him through a generic contact page on the website.

I was in contact with John about buying some prohibs left by my late uncle. We worked out the numbers and I began to gather the appropriate paperwork. Finally, having all the paperwork in place and initiating the transfer, John will not respond to my emails or messages left in the "contact us" section of the site. As far as I am concerned, we had an agreed upon deal, he even provided his licence number and address to do the transfer. What do I do?? Is this a common theme at Marstar or am I missing something?

Jamie

He at shot show maybe?

You "had" a sale in the works until you posted this.

Didn't you read the other huge thread? "John's replacement"

It seems he is not there anymore, and some dude replaced him, kind of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom