Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 Shot Show: Leapers UTG Full Metal Recon 360 Bipod

Interested...

UTG makes some sturdy mounts and bipods for the price. They're perfectly fine for range and field use as long as your life isn't depended on it (like almost all gun owners in Canada). I'd be on the lookout for this one when it hits our shore!

I sent this company an email and they replied that they will not ship out if the US. Have you received product from them before?

Quote Originally Posted by Firehoser View Post
    Nice bi-pod. Let me know if anyone in Canada is carrying this and if not I will look to one of my favorite sellers in the US and see if they carry it https://www.combathunting.com/Tactic...le_Bipods.html. They carry a lot of UTG stuff.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRC View Post
    I sent this company an email and they replied that they will not ship out if the US. Have you received product from them before?
    Amazon.ca also sells a bit of UTG stuff.
    CSSA Member

CGN Regular
    Good find. I've got a UTG Tactical SWAT OP bipod that has seen some use over the past three or four years and has done quite well -- I'll probably pick one of these up as well!

Are the legs spring loaded? Looks like a nice little unit. Did it feel good? Or a little too light, as in pot metal construction?
    For the $ looks better than a harris, I really don't like the harris very well compared to the versa-pods that I have, but now the UTG are about half the price of the Versa-pod.
    Good to have the options.
    "You can get more done with a kind word and a gun, than you can with a kind word alone." ~ Al Capone
    CSAAA ADFGA

Salty Knife Nut
    Quote Originally Posted by RPgunguy View Post
    Are the legs spring loaded? Looks like a nice little unit. Did it feel good? Or a little too light, as in pot metal construction?
    For the $ looks better than a harris, I really don't like the harris very well compared to the versa-pods that I have, but now the UTG are about half the price of the Versa-pod.
    Good to have the options.
    Legs are not spring loaded. It didn't feel too bad, it didn't feel great but for price it wasn't bad.

^ Thanks!
    "You can get more done with a kind word and a gun, than you can with a kind word alone." ~ Al Capone
    CSAAA ADFGA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12