Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Shot Show: Radom MSBS Live Firing

CGN Regular
    What is the issue with the Polish Army? is it that production must catch up to procurement or that there has yet been a big enough order to start large scale production. I have heard that a new factory has been opened just for the MSBS. Great job again on getting the sample for the FRT.
    I am pro cake.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    The MSBS is what the Bushmaster ACR should be, after taking over from the Masada. Lighter, better ergonomic and less redundancy with unnecessary QD barrel change mechanism.
    Quote Originally Posted by 250rg View Post
    Great job again on getting the sample for the FRT.
    x2 Corwin, Thank you.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by corwin-arms View Post
    New Infantry Rifle MSBS 556 Rifle, we already secured a sample for RCMP evaluation, it should arrive at our location in Czech republic quite soon. The model we should receive has everything done to make it technically non-restricted. However before we can imported for RCMP to evaluated there is one big obstacle that FB Radom must first accomplish before this rifle will ever be sold to civilians. Polish Army has to officially start to receive them in reasonable numbers. When it is done we can have it brought to Canada. Next thing is the Price, so far it looks $1700-$2400 bracket. It also all depends on the Polish Army and how many they will buy. For now rough ETA is 6 months to 2 years
    I'll pay that amount.. NR would be sweet. I like the fact it has an interchangeable barrel.

www.y outu be.com/watch?v=R-4G1Bo_jgA

I'm guessing the bullpup component is out, unless offered in that configuration by the factory?
    Canada is done, save the West.

I'll take one. I'll even pre-fill the divorce paperwork too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 250rg View Post
    What is the issue with the Polish Army? is it that production must catch up to procurement or that there has yet been a big enough order to start large scale production. I have heard that a new factory has been opened just for the MSBS. Great job again on getting the sample for the FRT.
    Nothing. Why would they should switch to a completely new platform when there is a large number of older rifles still available and all the infrastructure plus technicians are prepared to work on the older equipment? Switching to a new platform is unnecessary cost for Polish Army. Army that faces much more important issues than a new small firearms project. Small firearms are far down on the list of important projects. Reality check.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestor View Post
    Nothing. Why would they should switch to a completely new platform when there is a large number of older rifles still available and all the infrastructure plus technicians are prepared to work on the older equipment? Switching to a new platform is unnecessary cost for Polish Army. Army that faces much more important issues than a new small firearms project. Small firearms are far down on the list of important projects. Reality check.
    Are you on another planet?
    You go off on this tripe like you are aware of what the Polish army needs or wants. Great not the question I am asking
    I am asking what is the issue with the polish armies order in regards to the process of the civilian rifle being released.
    Not oh geez I am a arm chair quarter back the Polish army needs this rifle.

I am asking a question of people who have actually talked the folks at Radom and have bought the MSBS rifle.
    What I am asking is and it is quite clear is there enough production or are they waiting on a Polish army order.
    You come across like you know have some inside scoop? I don't know maybe you do. But if you do you could try to make you point in a less confrontational and arrogant way.
    As for you reality check.
    Please read this article It states new factory and that the Polish Arny is buying 14000 msbs
    http://www.janes.com/article/40373/f...5-ragun-pistol

after reading this it just shake my head at how pompous you come across.
    I am pro cake.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    I would suggest importing it in Bullpup fassion first. That way the stock change is not shortening the firearm.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    I would suggest importing it in Bullpup fassion first. That way the stock change is not shortening the firearm.
    im aware its illegal to put any standard firearm in a bullpup stock. what if there is another frt for the msds as a bullpup? so a bullpup msbs can be put in a regular stock, but a regular msbs cannot be put in a bullpup stock.?

Quote Originally Posted by dnewma02 View Post
    im aware its illegal to put any standard firearm in a bullpup stock. what if there is another frt for the msds as a bullpup? so a bullpup msbs can be put in a regular stock, but a regular msbs cannot be put in a bullpup stock.?
    I may be wrong but from what i understand the bullpup component is a lower receiver and not a bullpup stock so in theory it shouldnt be a problem.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast