Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Shot Show: Point Blank Rifle Carrying System

2015 Shot Show: Point Blank Rifle Carrying System

I will be honest, I didn't know what this system is officially named. I was pretty tired and was on the way out, but this caught my eyes.

Think of those days you want to look ready while doing something very boring, like watching over the distant sky while absolutely nothing is happening. You have smoke ( or coffee ) in one hand and radio on the other......or just want to put both hands in the pockets.

Look ready

Tug to release weapon

Tug to rotate the weapon orientation

The holster is attached to a metal base plate, which is attached to the web gear by molle

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Holy Velcro n' straps batman! Looks pretty sturdy. Interesting concept

Looks like a cobbled together mess that solves nothing a properly used quality sling wouldnt.
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

Quote Originally Posted by skoal View Post
    Looks like a cobbled together mess that solves nothing a properly used quality sling wouldnt.
    I agree.
    I would think that the turrets would get all hung up on the buckles when trying to get it out. thumbs down.

CGN frequent flyer Liquid_Snake's Avatar
    Agree with that.. What a mess

BANNED
    That's snag-tacular.

Words escape me...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    It doesn't have to be useful.

It just has to look tactical. People will probably be lining up for this one! lol
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    It doesn't have to be useful.

It just has to look tactical. People will probably be lining up for this one! lol
    Ya, airsoft people
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

Helo/heho jumps. Mountaineering. Biathlons. Anybody who wants to carry there ar-15 is a less intimidating fashion. If your like me and hate 2 point slings with apashion then this could be cool. That looks "conceptish" and has potential for being a super dope platform. Unclip, GTG. I like the "idea".
    I didn't invent the turtle neck, but I was the first to recognize it's potential as a tactical garment... Tactical turtle neck. Tactlneck.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast