2015 SHOT Show: Crosman Benjamin Bulldog .357 air rifle

I was reading up and there's some kind of baffle noise reducer built in, so not sure if that makes it a no go up here or not.

That'll be interesting. In the USA a permanently attached or integral airgun suppressor is not considered an NFA suppressor, so a lot of companies make airguns with them.

Here those would be a no-go.

This may not be considered a suppressor, but I'm guessing it will.

It's good to see some representation of the air gun manufacturers this year. I would definitely consider one of these, I would probably cast my own slugs though to keep the costs down.

Over $1 a pop!
Ill stick with the Condor.

Airforce was showing off the new Texan chambered in .45 :eek: this year. The Condor on some roids...

Gunblast had some footage in one of his SHOT 2015 videos. It was the industry day one, starting at 6:05 youtu.be/REDCghSH4r8?t=6m5s

That'll be interesting. In the USA a permanently attached or integral airgun suppressor is not considered an NFA suppressor, so a lot of companies make airguns with them.

Here those would be a no-go.

This may not be considered a suppressor, but I'm guessing it will.

Yep, if that's true we won't get it. The Gamo Whisper is verboten here because of that. (Although, I'm sure that some have made their way across the border...)

I'm guessing this was created to get around some weird US laws about firearms?

For Canada it's just an answer to a question nobody asked. As far as I can see.

I'm guessing this was created to get around some weird US laws about firearms?

For Canada it's just an answer to a question nobody asked. As far as I can see.

I can see this being popular in places like England, where almost every normal rifle is banned.

I like it, its a pretty neat looking gun. With our dumb laws here, I could see them trying to make it shoot at 495fps in Canada.....

Seems like this may become a novelty item, wait to see if it will get FRT, then wait some more for version 2 or 3 and see what reviews say at that point, don't want to buy a Pinto, or Gremline before that happens.

I was going to purchase an aftermarket stock for my Marlin 795 .22 http://www.badgerm22.com/index.html made by Badger in Bull-Pup configuration. After going to the RCMP site I was disappointed to learn any firearm manufactured in the Bull-Pup design is prohibited.
Former Prohibited Weapons Order, No. 9
2. Any rifle, shotgun or carbine stock of the type known as the “bull-pup” design, being a stock that, when combined with a firearm, reduces the overall length of the firearm such that a substantial part of the reloading action or the magazine-well is located behind the trigger of the firearm when it is held in the normal firing position.
Good luck getting this into Canada.

Ahhh Poooh!

I was going to purchase an aftermarket stock for my Marlin 795 .22 http://www.badgerm22.com/index.html made by Badger in Bull-Pup configuration. After going to the RCMP site I was disappointed to learn any firearm manufactured in the Bull-Pup design is prohibited.
2. Any rifle, shotgun or carbine stock of the type known as the “bull-pup” design, being a stock that, when combined with a firearm, reduces the overall length of the firearm such that a substantial part of the reloading action or the magazine-well is located behind the trigger of the firearm when it is held in the normal firing position.

Ahhh Poooh!

That's relevant to this thread, alright.

:popCorn:

Ahhh Poooh!

Back
Top Bottom