Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 2015 SHOT Show: Crosman Benjamin Bulldog .357 air rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Firehoser View Post
    I was going to purchase an aftermarket stock for my Marlin 795 .22 http://www.badgerm22.com/index.html made by Badger in Bull-Pup configuration. After going to the RCMP site I was disappointed to learn any firearm manufactured in the Bull-Pup design is prohibited.
    Former Prohibited Weapons Order, No. 9
    2. Any rifle, shotgun or carbine stock of the type known as the “bull-pup” design, being a stock that, when combined with a firearm, reduces the overall length of the firearm such that a substantial part of the reloading action or the magazine-well is located behind the trigger of the firearm when it is held in the normal firing position.
    Good luck getting this into Canada.

Ahhh Poooh!
    Welcome to CGN, firehoser.
    Yes, the rules are confusing.
    I highlighted the word stock, as it is aftermarket stocks that are banned, NOT guns built as bullpup from new.
    HTH

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IchBinEinSniper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by themarauder View Post
    Just got an email from Gravel Agency (listed for Canada on the Crossman site)

"We are looking at availability for March 2015. We have not yet received our list of Crosman bookings for 2015 so we don’t know which store has ordered some. Our friends at the Canadian Firearms Program are still looking at it. We are confident that things will run smoothly thus the planned March availability. "
    Cool....
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    200 Ft/lbs huh? So it has less than half the energy output of a 9mm carbine, costs a dollar a shot, and requires a PAL. I think its a little inappropriate to advertise it for hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by coleman1495 View Post
    200 Ft/lbs huh? So it has less than half the energy output of a 9mm carbine, costs a dollar a shot, and requires a PAL. I think its a little inappropriate to advertise it for hunting.
    i agree thats the same energy as a 38 special wadcutter load in a pistol its un ethical
    grizzly 378

The crosman website has a video from Africa, hunting/shooting game...
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Quote Originally Posted by themarauder View Post
    Just got an email from Gravel Agency (listed for Canada on the Crossman site)

"We are looking at availability for March 2015. We have not yet received our list of Crosman bookings for 2015 so we don’t know which store has ordered some. Our friends at the Canadian Firearms Program are still looking at it. We are confident that things will run smoothly thus the planned March availability. "
    Wow! That was unexpected. I guess their baffle-less SoundTrap(tm) shroud doesn't count as a suppressor...nice.

I'll officially add this to my wish list if it gets the green light.

Any word on this?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456