Thank you for my new Winchester SXP

My Third Eye

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first shotgun ever and it looks great. I have not taken it out yet but I am ready. I have just finished cleaning the shotgun as per the manual and assembled it. It looks fantastic and I am looking forward to testing her out. Here are some lovely pictures I took after its first cleaning and assembly.

I would also like to say thanks for the great service. This was not only my first shotgun but it was also my first time purchasing a firearm online. It was a great experience. I placed my order on last Thursday, January 22 it was processed by Friday night notifying me that I should expect tracking by Wednesday (the 28th). But to my pleasant surprise can par updated tracking info on Monday and delivered it that same day (Jan 26). It was in my hands before noon, sadly I had to work so I couldn't open it till later. Note i'm about 100 km away from the store so i expected it to arrive rather quickly it was just really quick. Anyways I had to get some cleaning supplies and ammo of course so I did that today which is why I did not post it yesterday when it arrived.

Can't wait to take her out! Thank you Ellwood Epps.

Back
Top Bottom