HK SFP9 and HK products

I want an extended, threaded barrel. The extra length one with no threads looks ridiculous, they will come, just like the P30's with extended threaded barrels, just wait for it.

Rich

You will barely notice the extra 2mm of barrel sticking out. We should convince HK to change the spec of the entire SFP 9 line from 104mm bbl to 106mm bbl.

The NPV of the small engineering change NOW will generate a much bigger NPV in the next 15 years for the life of this pistol. Any bean counter will be able to do the math and figure this out.

Last edited:
Hi CGNer's,

So the rumours are true. North Sylva will be importing the H&K line to Canada. It is a fairly recent development, that was just finalized at SHOT show. I usually don't like to release any details until the I's are crossed and the T's are dotted, but some CGN'ers should moonlight as P.I.'s because I'm not sure how they get there info so quickly... Greentips and Gadget I'm hinting towards you guys...

It's still early, but we do have some big plans for this excellent line. Some big project's are already in the works *Cough HK243 cough*, but like anything will take time, so we ask that everyone pack some patience for the time being.

Same with the VP9/SPF9, something is already in the works. Currently, it does look like any Canadian model will have a threaded barrel however.

An opening order is already in the works, so we should have stock on all of your favourites in about 60 days.

We are also planing on stocked spare parts, so warranty issues are part availability shouldn't be an issue.

I'll post any new and exciting products on CGN once I have them.

Thanks,

Mark 23s?

Greentips,

True, one would hardly notice a 106 vs 104 barrel. I just keep thinking about he P2000's with the little barrel sticking out that degrades from their good looks.
Extended threaded is very "Tact-ta-cool". HK usually offers the option of an extended threaded barrel on their pistol product line, so if this was already being done, it would be a quick change of product number for our market. Not a change for yet a third special "Canadian" barrel.

I just want one badly. It shot so well down in Vegas. Everyone who picked it up was making hits on the little steel plates....it seemed regardless of skill or experience. Very natural pointing and shootable gun.

Rich

The P2000 has quite a bit more than 2mm 'sticking out' as it's a sub 4" barrel. If HK did do a 106mm barrel it would look like the Walther P99AS with 106mm barrel...actually quite nice. I wish the PPQ had such a barrel.

looks like Europe views us as not worth the effort now, and just sticks a threaded barrel (which would sell in US) on instead of a Canada legal barrel of 106mm.

Hopefully some of these in large quantities?

OYK6p32.jpg

RQbnbVu.jpg

luGFGre.jpg

HzmG2iy.jpg

X7aEnhI.jpg

5tvR1ZC.jpg

hk243 looks very well done despite the "Read Manual Before Use" engraving, but I guess HK needs to protect itself from the...Full retard out there....feel the retard...lol.

I wonder if barrel conversion kits will be made available. Also I prefer the RAL800 and FDE bronze they come with over the standard black.

Judging by the poll on HK's facebook page, I assume the "projects" involving the VP9 will be new calibers. They are asking which people want first, VP40 or VP45. I would much rather see a VP9L for my personal purposes.

is just me or anyone else finds HK 243 fugly?
are you going by the pictures posted on the previous page?

I think that version is ugly as well, it even appears as though they put the stanag mag well conversion on a 243......

I much prefer the look of the 243 S SAR over the TAR version.

http://www.heckler-koch.com/en/products/sport/rifles/hk243/hk243-s-sar/overview.html
HK243S.jpg

realistically, the rifle posted by Mildot is the US HK 293 S TAR version

Back
Top Bottom