Special pricing on Modern Hunter accessories

alberta tactical rifle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
114   0   1
We have reached out to our suppliers to see what can be offered as far as package deals on hard cases and optics and so on.

The folks at Explorer Cases have come through with the following hard case options for us.
44x14x5" case is $295.00 when purchased with a MH rifle.
37x13x5" case is $250.00 when purchased with a MH rifle.

More to follow

Shaun, I would hope you'd put some of those nice rings on sale. I'm bringing a NF 5.5-22x56 (nxs) down with me when my rifle is ready. I'll pick-up the rings from you guys and have you install the scope while I continue shopping on my first ever visit to ATRS.

whimper...whimper!

Shaun, I would hope you'd put some of those nice rings on sale. I'm bringing a NF 5.5-22x56 (nxs) down with me when my rifle is ready. I'll pick-up the rings from you guys and have you install the scope while I continue shopping on my first ever visit to ATRS.

whimper...whimper!

Same here

whimper...whimper!

That potential exists.

What size case would you recommend for a MH with 18.6 barrel w/brake, prs stock and 56mm glass. I'm guessing the smaller would be ok with that barrel length. At what length of barrel would I need to go up to the bigger one?
Do the cases come with locks?

What size case would you recommend for a MH with 18.6 barrel w/brake, prs stock and 56mm glass. I'm guessing the smaller would be ok with that barrel length. At what length of barrel would I need to go up to the bigger one?
Do the cases come with locks?

With the PRS stock the larger of the 2 would be the best.
No you have to supply your own locks, same as Pelican/Storm

How about a brass catcher?
I don't believe that ATRS makes a brass catcher, so I don't think i'll be stepping on any toes by posting this (if I am, feel free to remove).

The brass catcher that I am buying is called a brass wrangler, designed by a guy like you and I out of the states. I found it on the 68forums clicky. He will ship to Canada, cost is $19.50 for shipping, so total is $49.50 USD (about $62 CAD right now??) to your door. I like it cuz it just clips on and off the pic rail super quick and is held at the ejection port by the dust cover, very simple setup. I'll be using mine mainly for hunting, so a simple, low profile brass catcher is what I was looking for. I can get pics to anyone who wants once it arrives.

Sorry to go slightly off topic, if anyone wants more info just PM me.

edit: please note that this will only work if your hand guard has a top rail such as the fortis hand guard

Last edited:
If we get to do business together, i will choose tru my stock, to mount one of those on the MH... JP.
SAM_3576_zps9c3d929c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom