TriStar (Canik 55) Pistols Have Landed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
The post-SHOT hits keep on coming as our distributors get back to work and ship us great new items for 2015! We just got in a shipment of TriStar pistols, manufactured by Canik 55 in Turkey, and they're extremely nice. Along the lines of the Girsan Yavuz Regard pistols, these firearms are all modified examples of licensed clone actions copied with technical assistance from the original designing companies and their engineering staff, so the result is a proven firearm action, usually designed for military and LEO customers, built in Turkey where costs can be kept low. Great quality on these pistols and a very nice cerakote finish on each of the four models we've got here at the shop. Personally, the best news is that the T-120 pistols, cloned from IWI Jerichos, feature frame safeties and can be used in condition one!

TriStar L120 9mm

CLICK HERE

TriStar P120 9mm

CLICK HERE

TriStar T120 Black 9mm

CLICK HERE

TriStar T120 Desert Tan 9mm

CLICK HERE

All are in stock and ready to ship, so place your orders online or visit us at our shop to check these out!

Cheers,
Daniel

Each pistol includes two magazines -- they use the same magazines as the pistols theyre cloned from, so those of you with huge CZ75 magazine collections are in luck! :)

i was wondering when these would hit the country. too bad the shadow clone is only available in that silver color. Prices are fair.

Those T120's look VERY similar to my Jericho 941. Similar platforms or just similar aesthetics?
Would love to get that one in tan! :D

I'm glad you guys are bringing these in.

I asked about them somewhere here a while ago and got mostly "why do we need more cz clones" responses.

To late for me as I've bought some cz 's but I'm glad they are available.

I purchased the t120 in tan. I can vouch for the quality and they are extremely good shooters. I've been getting 1 inch groups consistently at 10 yards. Very impressed with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom