SKS Sold Out??

Buy em up for 200 while u can might be worth double next year. A decent Russian Sks goes for $500+ in US, thats over 600cad. The haters can hate but they are a solid, reliable semi auto with a strong availability of cheap surplus ammo. There are very few bargains left in the shooting world the sks is definitely one.

I remember reading somewhere, that there were 80,000,000 or so SKS's kicking around this planet --- I haven't a clue whether this information is true, or just some number another CGN'er put out there, but. I would imagine they're not all in Canada (yet ----- one can only hope!).

It's possible the "gravy train" may be coming to an end, I don't think it's the end of available SKS's ---- the prices may change (seems they were $99 about a year ago??).

Now, unfired Chinese variants? Hmmmm ---- North Korea is buying them all up (so they can invade The Independent Nation of Sony!!) LOL!

Buy em up for 200 while u can might be worth double next year. A decent Russian Sks goes for $500+ in US, thats over 600cad. The haters can hate but they are a solid, reliable semi auto with a strong availability of cheap surplus ammo. There are very few bargains left in the shooting world the sks is definitely one.

I second that.

not all, just some new shipments in Canada, went to a dealer today and he couldn't procure any new sks's because some defects were noted in a recently shipped batch which led to full auto faulty trigger. He showed me the paper work that was sent to him and reported that he had an investigator show up at his business to see if he had any sks's left in stock that were of this variety. Just think of it as a limited recall pending investigation. Any stock currently in Canada before this went down is fine.

There is no quarantine. The investigation is over, and they have advised people on how to inspect their SKS to ensure it functions properly.

There is no pending prohibition. Shipments are inbound all the time.

Back
Top Bottom