2015 SHOT Show: Beeman DUAL air rifle

tootall

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Beeman, now tied in with Marksman and S/R Industries, is introducing a spring powered air rifle with a twist.
The air rifle (Model DB2015 )has two barrels clamped together, one being in .177 cal, the other being .22 cal.
(I forget which is top and bottom) There is a switch or tap lever to control the flow of air to the chosen barrel.
The idea is that you now have two guns in one, and can tailor your pellet choice to the game at the moment.

Personally I wonder if this is practical, and I really dont care for the pea-soup green colour and the bogus magazine molded into the stock.
But, apparently, that is what sells now.

Velocity is given as .177 at 1000fps, and .22 at 800fps. This is obtained with alloy (light zinc) pellets, so magnum lead pellets will be somewhat slower.

rRMCKMG.jpg

cjjYyuq.jpg

Beeman was so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should.......

wow...that thing looks rough!! I think they had better stay away from the tactical pea soup look!!

"The Horror"!b:

WHY, oh WHY?!!! Two barrels in two different calibers?:confused:

I remember the Beeman brand used to put his name on very well made, and desirable air guns, but that was obviously a long time ago. I guess Beeman forgot that fact when they offered this POS!

I didnt want to steer the direction of everyone's opinion, so I stayed fairly neutral in my first post, but yeah... f:P:

I didnt want to steer the direction of everyone's opinion, so I stayed fairly neutral in my first post, but yeah... f:P:

Did they show up to shot show with this? I never seen a 'worst of shot show' thread, are there many 'wtf' moments there?

Back
Top Bottom