2015 SHOT Show: TooTall's Girls and Guns thread!

tootall

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Sorry for the delay, guys. I had a LOT of photos to sort and tag, as well as other SHOT show reports to write for CGN.
And articles to write for other paper magazines as well.
And my apologies to the lovely models also, for making you wait for your photos.

Guys, please note that unlike most of CGN which is only visible to registered members, the SHOT Show report section is visible to all.
So, when I invite the models to view and download their photos, they will be able to read all comments posted.
ANY RUDE COMMENTS WILL BE HEAVILY INFRACTED!!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
The first two models I worked were from American Tactical.
.americantactical.us/
Unfortunately, I somehow didn’t get their names or contact info.
I ALWAYS get contact info…
Does any have names?
Anyways, one is holding a .22 copy of the WW2 German MP-40, by GSG
EDIT, I found the names Kia Devine and Tayler Gardner on http://www.discussionist.com/~Juan Rico Strangely enough, I spoke with the photog, Ben Philippi during the show!

z50nmYQ.jpg

qSmoyHn.jpg

hSxzEOw.jpg

wOlJfC5.jpg

GljVLfQ.jpg

I9Wj3CW.jpg

j4XTIxq.jpg

Last edited:
From Aquila, ( .aguilaammo.com/ ) we have Kirsten (left) and Alycia (right)
As Aquila is ammo company, they didn’t have any guns at their booth, so we borrowed two Tommy guns from the Thompson booth nest door.

yipikCU.jpg

AVf93ca.jpg

QMJizDu.jpg

6h6GlwP.jpg

QhcjU7E.jpg

As often happened, once I approached the models and posed them, all sorts of other happy-snappers started shooting over my shoulder. Oh well, hazards of the trade, I suppose.
E5TrX2K.jpg

Gun details
no5gw8g.jpg

Last edited:
Chelsea Dawn was at ESS Solutions.
ESS is based in RI, and makes barrels and other gun parts for other firearms makers.
( .esssolutions.com/pages/cfHome.cfm )

SNVvZzb.jpg

Y3k4gjA.jpg

l6ier3w.jpg

Xs4yacj.jpg

As8ceUS.jpg

IG43Pil.jpg

Last edited:
Honey was at the appropriately named Double D Armory. :)
( .double-d-armory.com/ ) Double D does colour finishes for guns

3ADav6V.jpg

h0IcJQw.jpg

syb7REF.jpg

W6uggf8.jpg

DeNRlkV.jpg

Last edited:
Sheena was at the Krieger booth, ( .kriegerbarrels.com/ ) helping out with the Wounded Warrior Project. Krieger barrels donated a barrel to this gun which was being raffled off. She is not a professional model, but stepped forward when asked to help out.
Good work, Sheena!

treXHOG.jpg

CD5OhpO.jpg

mfHqZa6.jpg

QHx0QZ9.jpg

Last edited:
Rose from DSA ( .dsarms.com/ ) was also signing photos, when she wasn’t posing for me. :)

nQfXn9r.jpg

BCPIsV0.jpg

rNNxXOd.jpg

WGBLKEU.jpg

jgLU5YL.jpg

Last edited:
Natasha and Paula from Shooting Range Ind. ( .shootingrangeindustries.com/about-us/) showing off their system.

HZCikdC.jpg

FV1tgQ6.jpg

ggjWRHI.jpg

snSMPCz.jpg

rMndHta.jpg

yJjH3i6.jpg

2V1R6O1.jpg

kmtk4CN.jpg

Last edited:
I noticed Amanda and Paula walking past me. They are not from an exhibiting booth, instead they were spectators. They are also from Canada! We went into the Sarsilmaz booth to borrow some guns. ( .sarsilmaz.com.tr/en-US/Default.aspx )

RsQ7Cb3.jpg

s2k96wp.jpg

PjF2k2T.jpg

wMEp6B9.jpg

mL45QDH.jpg

bb0BjHx.jpg

For those that are interested in pink purse pistols, here is the info.
THcHpAX.jpg

Last edited:
Finally, from Dillon Aero ( .dillonaero.com/ ) is Aubrie, with a Dillon multi barrel M134D mingun. ( .dillonaero.com/about_us.html )

HjVhwL7.jpg

xhujp59.jpg

5BLN8ow.jpg

XbsIPJw.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, wow... you are still Awesome Tootall (see your own sig line)

Butt, I must say, no offense to all of the excellent professional ladies at their booths, but... Paula the spectator is my favorite. You are very lucky if you got any info from her. *wipes brow*

Oh, wow... you are still Awesome Tootall (see your own sig line)

Butt, I must say, no offense to all of the excellent professional ladies at their booths, but... Paula the spectator is my favorite. You are very lucky if you got any info from her. *wipes brow*

Thank you.

I notice that you spell "but" with two T's. I know what's on your mind! :)

Back
Top Bottom