Brixia/Valtro Pump Action PM5 Magazine Shotgun . Made in Italy

Just a point on the factory folders is that folded, they make the gun under 26" and able to be fired, therefore restricted. To keep the gun NR you have to convert the folder to a fixed stock by drilliing and pinning the folding mechanism, which is what I did to get a shorter, NR LOP. To be honest, the top folder looks pretty dorky folded anyways. The only practical use would be for breaching in close confines.

Just a point on the factory folders is that folded, they make the gun under 26" and able to be fired, therefore restricted. To keep the gun NR you have to convert the folder to a fixed stock by drilliing and pinning the folding mechanism, which is what I did to get a shorter, NR LOP. To be honest, the top folder looks pretty dorky folded anyways. The only practical use would be for breaching in close confines.

I thought the solution was the extended chokes.

Does anybody have a technique or fix for the occasional rock and lock fail while inserting a magazine. It is rare that I do this but when it happens it is impossible to clear quickly.

Hello Westrifle

I know this is a bit of a necro post, however

Are you still carrying these shotguns and where does one find additional mags for it??

Inquiring minds want to know, and this is a serious inquiry!!

Warmest regards

AbH

Me too!
I am also looking for spare mags,

Hello Westrifle

I know this is a bit of a necro post, however

Are you still carrying these shotguns and where does one find additional mags for it??

Inquiring minds want to know, and this is a serious inquiry!!

Warmest regards

AbH

Mags are kinda hard to find, took me 2 years to gather up my bunch. Found most of mine by just googling PM5 mags canada.

I'd buy an SK 2.0 version of the shotgun, as it appears to solve the problem of the overly-long LOP on the original fixed-stock version. I had the top-folding stock for mine, which solved the issue of the LOP, however the SK 2.0 with its folding and retrractable stock appears to bring the ergonomics of the Brixia PM5 into the contemporary modern age.

Brixia-SK-20.jpg

I’m looking to buy a spare MAG for a VALTRO/BRIXIA PM-5 12 ga Shotgun.
Please, let me know if have or know where and who has one of those for sale.
Thanks,

L Vargas

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom