Thread: Grand Power Pistols

Expired Business Member

Grand Power Pistols

Come check out our selection of grand power firearms!!! Haven't shot one before?? Not a problem; we have a model k100 (9mm) available to use in our range. Has been on the range for a month and she is still going.

[IMG][/IMG]

Heading up to Edmonton this weekend. Any chance you have anything still in stock? I realize this post is from 2 years ago...how's the K100 holding up in the range? Still available for use in the range? Had a quick look on your website for prices, a day pass is $36 + GST? What's the policy on outside ammunition, or is there a price list somewhere of what you have available for sale? Let me know! Maybe I'll see you this weekend!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer colinjw's Avatar
    I have the K100 in 9mm & also the K22 in .22lr.( Loves CCI Mini Mags )

Great pistols .

These pistols look awesome. Cant wait to purchase mine!

More dealers need to stock the 10mm P40 and P40L!
    If your only political involvement is voting, you don't actually care. Move aside and let the people be heard.

Get involved in your community!

Quote Originally Posted by jihmmie View Post
    Heading up to Edmonton this weekend. Any chance you have anything still in stock? I realize this post is from 2 years ago...how's the K100 holding up in the range? Still available for use in the range? Had a quick look on your website for prices, a day pass is $36 + GST? What's the policy on outside ammunition, or is there a price list somewhere of what you have available for sale? Let me know! Maybe I'll see you this weekend!
    So, I didn't get a reply but decided to check'em out anyways while I was there. A nice vietnamese lady answered some of my questions. The K100 in their range broke after "thousands and thousands" of rounds and is nolonger available for rent. The ONE model they have for sale is a K100, no extra mags, she told me to use CZ mags but I'm not 100% sure if I can believe her without seeing the fit/performance first hand. She will never order more Grand Powers in becauze they were hard to sell...if I want an x-Calibur it is 25% downpayment for special orderring, but she wouldn't quote me a price...maybe she just doesn't know, or doesn't want me to know.

The shooting range was quite busy though today, lots of foot traffic!

She kept trying to sell me other pistols telling me they are "exactly the same grips" or "same weight". I liked the part where she smooth talked me in saying I'm so strong muzzle flip won't matter when I enter competitive shooting..... :-/

Anybody know anywhere else who are still stocking X-Calibur pistols? (Hoping for) somewhere within driving/vacationing distance to this prairie boy?