Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213 LastLast

Thread: April 6 2015 Update on AT15 mags important notice

FWIW, I used the AT15 mags at the 7 stage WRAS 3 gun shoot last weekend and all 5 mags ran perfectly. I couldn't be happier with how these mags perform.

Quote Originally Posted by duuder View Post
    I find it unlikely that its the firearms causing this. I experienced the exact same issue on a DDM4 and an NEA rifle with the ATRS mags, while both rifles fed reliably from every other mag tested. Ammo used was exclusively Norinco stuff, so that could be a source as well. I could be wrong, of course, and ATRS has been offering excellent customer support, so have no fears. Im sure they will do all they can to make it right for ya.
    Wow..i had the exact same things happening and thought it was a bad batch of ammo..I was running norc white box ammo thru my Norc AR..and using the AT mags as well..
    So rumor has it you can't fix stupid..but apparently you can shoot it in the nuts with a pepper ball.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    The norc ammo seems to contribute to the problem with its longer bullet length from the cannalure up, On the American Eagle ammo the bullets arnt near as long and give the round a little more room to raise up before it hits.

On a side note, I got out the dremel and did some work to the feed ramps, Its manually function testing great now, I'll go out and shoot it tomorrow and see how it does!
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

Quote Originally Posted by Craig0ry View Post
    The norc ammo seems to contribute to the problem with its longer bullet length from the cannalure up, On the American Eagle ammo the bullets arnt near as long and give the round a little more room to raise up before it hits.

On a side note, I got out the dremel and did some work to the feed ramps, Its manually function testing great now, I'll go out and shoot it tomorrow and see how it does!
    post some pics if you can of what you did as im going to have to do mine as well..looking forward to hearing if it works
    So rumor has it you can't fix stupid..but apparently you can shoot it in the nuts with a pepper ball.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polskiogorki View Post
    I hope you guys don't lose too much money on these mags, ive read all about the new intentions by rcmp as well. Going to be alot of unhappy people out there. Lots of money spent on the lar and Beowulf mags the last few yrs. Im on waiting list for wolverines xcrm pistol mags for my modern hunter. Think i may cancel.
    That is the spirit.

Or you could stand up and fight. Write letters instead of just giving up. Those that stand up are heard.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    That is the spirit.

Or you could stand up and fight. Write letters instead of just giving up. Those that stand up are heard.
    ^x2... We must not give in to the wishes of the RCMP; writing letters is what WE ALL must do (before it's to late).
    Gun Control is Being Able to Hit Your Target.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob70 View Post
    post some pics if you can of what you did as im going to have to do mine as well..looking forward to hearing if it works
    Heres the after result of the dremelling, I had a few drinks last night so that's why you can see a slip up!

here's the bits I used, the blue is a fine polishing bit, the red one is a little more coarse and I had to use it to take off a little more material, the second picture is more what the blue bit started out looking like

didnt work tonight during my practical match either,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar
    Tried my 3 mags yesterday for the first time.
    Fired 50 rds of Hornady Steel Match with 100% reliability.
    The fit in my Colt Canada was perfect

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig0ry View Post
    didnt work tonight during my practical match either,
    If you want to give us a call at 403-277-7786 we'll get this fixed up.

Cheers,
    Shaun