Winchester SXP Extreme Defender +2 magazine PRE ORDER

badboybeeson

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 97.2%
610   18   5
PRE ORDER FOR ETA MARCH FIRST

here is the Winchester spx with the prototype S&J Hardware +2 mag tube.
The mag tube is unfinished of course. Its is shown on an spx extreme with an 18.5 inch bbl
It works with or without the light rail system, no jam,s no feeding issues.
Much like the Remington 870, the dedents will need to be removed, this is a 5 mins job with the right tools.
with this mag tube you Winchester spx 12ga will now hold 7+1 rounds of 2 3/4 shells

comes with new No jam mag follower, 3 position sling plate
* factory spring works perfect with the mag tube, and faster to load as its less compressed.

These should be ready to ship at the end of the month, after sandblasting, finishing and packaging.

$89.99

pre order price $64.99CDN

ORDER HERE
http://sjhardware.com/store/modules.php?name=catalog&file=product_info&products_id=897

Nice to see some aftermarket support for the best pump gun available! How long is the pre order on for? Any chance I could get that rail for a light as well?
pre order is only good until this weekend ,as we are already making these.
the light rail, is standard on the spx extreme, sot something you can buy, but in a few months we will have a mag clamp and light rail system to go with any of our mag tubes.
at a very good price 1/2 the retail price of what the mesa tactical mag clamp and light rail costs.

A top rail for those who have the basic Defender could be awesome,i mean the receiver is already drilled and tapped oh and maybe a stock adapter to put on some 870/moss 500/ or AR stock : 3

Just received mine today, looks great, fast shipping as well. Wondering if should file away existing dimples or could just drill them out? Have also read about the socket method to push them out. Any thoughts appreciated..

Last edited:
Just received mine today, looks great, fast shipping as well. Wondering if should file away existing dimples or could just drill them out? Have also read about the socket method to push them out. Any thoughts appreciated..

I tried the socket method with my old 870, i dont really recommande it, i guess drilling it is the easiest way and cleanest way to do it. Anyway the holes left will be hidden by the ring that hold the barrel in place.

Back
Top Bottom