Modern Hunter at Gun Shows

Wondering if you ever heard back from Kamloops? I will see you in Chilliwack anyway, but if you can get into Kamloops, it's also a good sized show and probably worth the trip. Good luck!

Already dealt with. Even Helen Keller could find us now. The only part I can not control is the zombie like folks who wander around the shows totally oblivious to what is being displayed. But then again maybe they should not be armed in the first place.

It was really nice to be able to put hands on it and hold and fondle it. seems like a well built piece of kit. just seemed like I got there a little late in the day and the zombies already bit ya, lack of excitement and seems like yourbottoms were glued to the chairs.

I look forward to seeing some durability tests and how they stand up, will definately consider one in a year or two.

Thanks for coming out to Chilliwack Rick. It was great to get to actually handle one of these rifles. I see a MH with the Fortis switch, an A2 and a light contour barrel being in my future, just need to start squirreling away some mad money.

I saw these guys at the show. Very professional and the firearm looked very well made, reminded me of a Swiss Arms in terms of fit and finish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you stopping anywhere in ontario? Would like to see one of the mh up close! Plus i need to get my 50 to you... would save me the shipping lol, actually if your going to be driving by Peterborough i have a 1000 rd range, stop in and we can try those mh's at a distance :dancingbanana:

I have had the same conversation with the Swift Current show "owner". Most of the Swift Current organizers are just discovering bolt action. The busiest table is always Darryl from Praire Gun Trader. He has the stuff that brings out the curious.

Thank you Rick for being at the Stony Plain gun show. I got to introduce the M.H. to the Wifey. Now she knows what I've been on about for these past 6 months.

Last edited:
I also had the privilege of viewing the modern hunter today! jealous of everyone who was able to get there hands on one! ATRS had a nice setup of there gear and of there Abilities on display!

Come to Northwestern Ontario in August!

Dryden Rifle & Pistol Club Annual Gun & Collectible Show
Dryden Fairgrounds
Dryden, ON

For info:
Chris: 807-223-7353

Back
Top Bottom