Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Boyds Stocks - Sorry, no more stocks

Delete. I figured it out.
    Last edited by Len One O; 03-23-2015 at 05:43 PM.

Thanks for the reply Jerry. The stock I ordered direct from Boyd's wasn't taxed by CBSA, so I guess there's a luck factor that could lead you to pay a bit more, or a bit less (on a single stock with no options). Certainly, anyone looking to get multiple stocks with or without custom features is going to save money here.

I think I'll order just because I like the cut of your jib.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Precision View Post
    The exchange rate for your example would put the Canadian price at $150.30US = $195.39
    CRA will charge the same tax as I will and they charge a $10 processing fee.

So ($195.03 + $10) = $232.09 would be your price at the post office.

My goal when setting this up was to Save shooters money. Otherwise, what would be the point.

I am getting a bunch of enquiries for custom features added to the stocks. More Savings. Exchange costs for you is still 1.3 (some cards are charging more then this so check with your bank/CC). I am only charging 1.2 vs the US listed price.

So if you wanted to upgrade a laminated stock colour. Direct, you would add another $19.50. Me $18.

Want some engraving, stenciling, change in LOP or recoil pad... more savings. And that adds up pretty quick.

For this preorder, shipping is fixed at $15 PER ORDER so if you want to buy more or share an order with friends, you will save even more on postage.

If you feel better to go direct, fly at it. But for those that can wait a bit and want more features for less money, I will take care of them.

All good...

Jerry

Supporting Dealer
    When there is no gain to my customers for ordering through me, I will stop this program.

I spent a bit of time roaming the Boyds site and the amount of really cool custom features they can do for little money is impressive.

Custom LOPs THEN fitting a recoil pad of your choosing. That sounds simple but a big PITA and expensive if you asked a gunsmith. I am going to use this for my PRS stock as I prefer a different LOP for position fast shooting.

All sorts of laser engraving from images to grip to ????

Way more options on laminated wood colours too.

Look at the bottom of the options page for some stocks... custom adjustable comb for dirt cheap.

I am definitely going to bling up my stocks cause... I can.

Jerry

Check out my Facebook page... Mystic Precision Inc

Email me at mysticprecision@gmail.com or PM

I REALLY REALLY want a nice Boyd's stock for my Norinco NS522. I want this gun looking sharp and there are few options out there. Please help. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sksscrew View Post
    I REALLY REALLY want a nice Boyd's stock for my Norinco NS522. I want this gun looking sharp and there are few options out there. Please help. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by truenorth777 View Post
    there's a growing army of NS522 owners that are less than happy with the ill-fitting stocks that were (mis)matched to their barreled actions.
    i'll bet if Boyd's did a run of Pro Varmint stocks inletted for the NS522 you'd sell a tonne of them up here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xippper View Post
    +1 on the above
    That makes 4 of us. I wonder what kind of pricing it would take to get boyds to do a run of these.
    CSSA
    OFAH
    Grenville Fish and Game Club

Supporting Dealer
    All preorder stocks have arrived and been shipped out. It has taken longer then expected but we had delays from pretty much every level from manf, the permits to freight and customs.

I want to extend a big THANK YOU to all the customers on this preorder that have been patiently waiting. Boyds assures me now that all the "i's" and "t's" are done, any future order will go much faster.

They are currently facing stronger demand so are much slower to get orders out.

I am gone for the Easterns... shipment will take 2 to 3 days for BC to 10days out East.

I do have some extra stocks that I will post next week when I am back. Glad to get the Boyds program finally nailed down and ready to take more orders. As always, the goal is to offer the stocks at better then DIY pricing.

All custom features continue to be at a great discount and I will extend the flat shipping rate regardless of number of stocks ordered.

Enjoy and Thanks

Jerry

Thanks Jerry, it's been a bit of a wait but it will be worth it. I'm also looking forward to see what extras you've got on hand, there was some stuff I wanted on my order but hadn't really made final decisions about. Good work and I'm anxious to get my stuff!

"I believe there is no absolute limit to perfection, therefore I am never fully satisfied, especially with myself." (Gen. F.F. Worthington)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Odd Shot's Avatar
    No luck on getting a brown laminate M1A stock with a monte carlo rollover cheek piece?

Supporting Dealer
    Boyds is not interested in making non USGI stocks for the M1A at this time.... unless you and 249 other friends want one.

Jerry

I have a Parker Hale 1200C in 270 that I would like to find a nice replacement stock, however have heard mixed reviews as to which one will fit the super clip model VS the hinged floor-plate model. Anyone have input? I would love to place an order if I knew for certain I could order the correct fit that would only require minimal inletting.Advice?