Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Boyds Stocks - Sorry, no more stocks

Savage axis. I have a thumb hole on my .270 and I would like a prairie hunter on my .223 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by armycat View Post
    Pro Varmint Savage Mk II - Item # 434121Y1G203
    Savage 93/Mk II Trigger Guard and Floor Plate Matte Black - Item # 100654
    ^^ This

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    CZ 452 Evollution.
    They used to make it but stopped offering that model.
    Maybe they can do a small run?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Supporting Dealer
    Really appreciate all the feedback and interest. YES, these stocks are great value and usually very nicely made. Some fitting may be needed of course, but overall, a very nice product.

I am not going to take preorders at this time as I need to figure out the import costs and then get paperwork in the works. Once the Canadian side is done, I will begin to take preorders as we will have a reasonable timeline to delivery.

The burning question is of course price.

Right now if you ordered direct, a $99 stock would have around $50 for postage. Today's exchange - $193.70. CBSA may ding you for a service fee and then you have prov taxes but that is pretty much the same from me and postage to you.

My goal is to have the same stock retail in Canada for less then the $193.70 number... as to what exactly, that depends on the above costs. Ball park, I am thinking $185. The whole point will be to have a Canadian supply with some inventory at a competitive price.

I am unable to post this in open forums as that is against site rules...... But you can. Please get the word out so others can put their thoughts on this post. It is really important to keep it here so I can monitor and develop a solid list of products you guys actually want.

And then all who post would get the contact that I am ready to take preorders... Yeah, I know there is this thing called Facebook but I am not there yet (yeah, I am only a decade behind in internet tech)

All custom options are possible but of course, these would be made as ordered so there would be a time lag. To get things rolling, the costs on CUSTOM features would be Boyds listed retail price plus 30% for exchange rate. Boyds really want to let others know all the cool stuff they can offer so making the costs as reasonable as possible.

Keep the interest coming.

Thanks

Jerry

Check out my Facebook page... Mystic Precision Inc

Email me at mysticprecision@gmail.com or PM

CGN frequent flyer
    You'd sell a lot of rossi 92 sets to people with ranch hands if you brought them in.

Ruger 10/22 will be popular as always along with savage and Cz rim fire
    As for centre fire I would stock for the Remington 700, Winchester model 70, Savage 110 and Axis lines.
    Mausers would be a good option as well.
    Also Savage model 99 as most of them crack.
    You just can't reason with stupidity

CGN Regular
    AK style wood stock for sks

CGN Regular
    Looking for a stock for my Savage Mk 2 bull barrel (Thumbhole or evolution style) preferably grey/purple colour

Savage 11 pro varmint.

The MKII tacticool stock would sell like hot-cakes if you brought those in as well.
    CCFR

Definitelly the pro varmint tacticool style stocks, for short and long action savages and Remington's, would sell like crazy.