Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Cz 858 Owners

Imagine that, a range only espresso machine.... huh....

I don't think they would give you an authorization to transport a prohibited espresso machine. If it was restricted or grandfathered in maybe? ��

Quote Originally Posted by RedApe View Post
    so what did they say?
    Blah, blah, blah, we will go our best.
    Buy em cheap, stack em deep!

Chances are the final decision will be to give each owner the choice of either a black or camo CZ ballcap as compensation!!!

I sent one, and don't even own one.

Originally Posted by Kzauger View Post

Pardon my ignorance but is the cz858 prohibited now. I spoke to the cfo in june and he said all was good for the time being.Like I said please forgive my ignorance.
    In a nutshell.....There is an amnesty on the prohibition, but the firearm has to be handled as if it was a restricted firearm essentially. It is no longer a NR rifle until C42 passes.

Prost!

Berger

Sorry what is the highlights of Bill C42?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I would encourage all owners of the CZ858 to e-mail CZ and voice their feelings about the current situation in Canada with the CZ 858 rifle. I would advise that you keep the e-mail polite, short and to the point. Most of the posts on CGN have contained a lot of speculation, please stick to the facts as they affect you. I will be meeting with CZ in three weeks and as always this issue will be top of my agenda.

Petr Kallus is the Senior sales manager that we have dealt with for the past few years, he can be reached at (kallus@czub.cz)

Radmila Tomkova is assistant to Petr, (tomkova@CZUB.CZ) as Petr is often out of his office, I would suggest that all e-mails are copied to Radmila.

Please copy me John@wolverinesupplies.com on your e-mails, the higher the volume of e-mails the stronger the position I will have with CZ.
    Has some other information come to light than now owners of the rifles should seek out CZ for compensation rather than wait for our government to act in good faith as they have promised?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Sadly all the e-mails amount to less than 2% of the owners, so I am not sure how much of an effect it will have. I was expecting a better responce. I will be meeting with CZ in a weeks time. We really have to wait and see what our Government will do first.
    Honestly I don't know what more you were expecting, I find this to be a good turn up I mean it's not like every gun owner is on cgn and more so cz-858 owners, some of the cgn owners are not like some here that are regular, some come once a week, month and some come for a while then move on to other hobbies. And i am pretty shure that alote of folks sent emails with out sending them to you to. I say cz can't expect 10 000 letter, in retail you know that not every unhappy customer will voice there discontent , IMO if we get to send 5-10!% of the Canadian letter that is alot as there is no way of reaching all the owner of this gun.

Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Honestly I don't know what more you were expecting, I find this to be a good turn up I mean it's not like every gun owner is on cgn and more so cz-858 owners, some of the cgn owners are not like some here that are regular, some come once a week, month and some come for a while then move on to other hobbies. And i am pretty shure that alote of folks sent emails with out sending them to you to. I say cz can't expect 10 000 letter, in retail you know that not every unhappy customer will voice there discontent , IMO if we get to send 5-10!% of the Canadian letter that is alot as there is no way of reaching all the owner of this gun.
    I am quite sure a lot of CZ-858 owner aren't even aware of their status to begin with.

2% turn up is very good imo.

I've been in 2 local sporting goods stores and brought up the conversation of the swiss and 858. They didn't even know what rifles I was talking about and never heard anything about the reclassification and they both consider themselves a gun shop. Wouldn't be surprised that 1/2 the owners of these don't know about it either especially if they aren't on here and deal mostly with shops like those.
    Illegitimi non carborundum
    NFA CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo7101 View Post
    I've been in 2 local sporting goods stores and brought up the conversation of the swiss and 858. They didn't even know what rifles I was talking about and never heard anything about the reclassification and they both consider themselves a gun shop. Wouldn't be surprised that 1/2 the owners of these don't know about it either especially if they aren't on here and deal mostly with shops like those.
    Doesn't matter we are supposed to keep up to date on these issues, cops wont care if you haven't heard they will just take it.
    Instagram 👉 chesterfieldfox