Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 616181920212223242526

Thread: Cz 858 Owners

Quote Originally Posted by Outwest1213 View Post
    So was the question asked to Mr CZ- are these rifles made from recievers that were once full auto's, then stripped down and converted? If yes then RCMP are just following b.s. law. If no then get the records to prove so and its all cleared up. So which is it?
    I've asked this question several times now and no one wants to address it. Is the answer top secret or a coverup of the truth?
    Buy em cheap, stack em deep!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Outwest1213 View Post
    I've asked this question several times now and no one wants to address it. Is the answer top secret or a coverup of the truth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    My wife and I had a 2 1/2 hour meeting with CZ yesterday at the IWA Show in Germany. We met with seven members of CZ including the President and Vice President. The only topic of conversation was the plight of CZ 858 owners in Canada.

All options were explored we discussed the sitituation from a Political, Legal, Practical and Financial view. We now have to consult with Lawyers, Engineers and Accountents before working out a plan of action.

I must thank all those who responded to my request and e- mailed their thoughts to CZ, this certainly had a very positive bearing on our discussions.

In my opinion we must keep this situation "front and center" with our Government as the amnesty period is half over, we have an election this year and they (Government) need to action this now. I suggest the timing is correct for another round of letters to your MP and the Minister.

Thank you all for your continued patience.
    If it was hopeless I doubt John would be perusing legal counsel.
    It's not wise to show your hand on a public forum when you are planning a future legal challenge.
    Patience.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    If it was hopeless I doubt John would be perusing legal counsel.
    It's not wise to show your hand on a public forum when you are planning a future legal challenge.
    Patience.
    Thank you Can-down.

Thanks John, your efforts are very much appreciated!

Mailed off my reply with 2 cc's for what it's worth. Guess we have to try every avenue.

Quote Originally Posted by captainamazing View Post
    I suppose all CZ858 owners writing a letter to Wolverine inadvertently creates a list of who owns the rifles, a de facto 858 registry if you will. A warrant by the RCMP anti-gun gestapo could get the emails and go after the gun owners.

I know that sounds like my tin-foil hat is on too tight but I would not put ANYTHING past the anti-gun leftists.

On the pro side: we do need to stand up to unelected officials that misuse their power. I'm kinda torn on this issue...

I'm of the firm opinion that the gun registry, which lists all firearms owned by every registered owner (the long-gun registry part which was to be destroyed) is still on the Registry's servers, and accessible to whoever has the authority to make an inquiry. Any bets?

I would concur.

This is painful waiting for "someone" or anyone to clarify, hey got ammmo getting to end of expiry date real soon :>O)
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

I would imagine they are hoping for a revival from another government and a simple way to "reclaim" the information that never really left of course.