Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz 858 Owners

Sent.
    Thanks for the 'heads-up'.
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.-The Pigs

sent, and I bcc'd you instead of the regular cc

Thanks for the info John,
    Email sent, fingers crossed.....

D.K.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Sent.

Sent mine as well

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kolik1 View Post
    While we all have every right to be upset with our politicians and the RCMP Bureaucrats, it was found that CZ was modifying full-auto receivers to make them semi-auto only, which CZ should have been aware of when they began selling the firearms to Canadian's as a Canadian Non-Restricted Firearm.

This is in no way meant to be taken as being an apologetic post with regards to our ridiculous laws or the ridiculous individuals that interpret them how they see fit, but it is another way of viewing the issue.

In the end I would feel that both parties are to blame. Our government and the RCMP need to stop bowing to media hype, and view issues objectively. While at the same time, so long as the laws are on the books, CZ should have had a better understanding of them before selling a product that could have ended up with their customers losing the product they purchased due to them not understanding the laws.

Fight on to get the laws changed, but maybe try and get a semi-auto designed/manufactured receiver from CZ in exchange for your now prohibited one. You get to use your rifle again, and CZ and re-fab the exchanged receivers for sale in another jurisdiction.
    Well here is the proof that it's not just about the post count... a wise reply indeed. Here is my only concern, even if CZ say " well it's our bad, let us make it up to you all . We will give you a free recever" or a free 958 ( i don't think so). There is stipll one major problem, it's probably going to be stuck in classification purgatory for years!

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Sent

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Email sent and thanks
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bollox View Post
    Why are we dissappointed with CZ? I am much more so with our elected politicians and non-elected RCMP..
    Well, if the government doesn't fix it, if CZ even decided to do receivers at cost, it would be a step forward for most owners.

It's on the way.

Thanks

Good Day, Sirs

I find myself owning a CZ 858 rifle that I purchased here in Canada.

I bought this rifle hoping for years of pleasure shooting it only to find out that my rifle has now become prohibited in Canada.

I enjoyed my CZ858 but now have become totally disappointed with CZ that they allowed this type of rifle to made and sold here in Canada.

Thank You for your time.
    cigar_man (The Original)

CDN Forces (Army) 1985-90

www.garths.ca