Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz 858 Owners

OK. Then I haven't missed anything. In my humble opinion I would say go after the politicians and not the gun manufacturers. I like my 858 just the way it is. I wouldn't change a thing about it.

Thanks All for the Info.
    Last edited by wjcbsr; 02-20-2015 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wjcbsr View Post
    OK. Then I haven't missed anything. I my humble opinion I would go after the politicians and not the gun manufacturers. I like my 858 just the way it is. I wouldn't change a thing about it.

Thanks All for the Info.
    its not a change in design. its NEW vs USED that is the problem. and that is CZ's fault.

Oh. Then I am confused. I thought it was because the receivers (which may have been previously used as automatic configured receivers) were easily convertible from semi-automatic to automatic and the RCMP people didn't like that. Didn't Blaney also pass a law that the RCMP/CFO is not allowed to reclassify a firearm that has previously been classified by them?

Seems I'm good to go...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Oh. Then I am confused. I thought it was because the receivers (which may have been previously used as automatic configured receivers) were easily convertible from semi-automatic to automatic and the RCMP people didn't like that.
    That is correct. After 2007 FA receivers were converted to semi auto and that is what the RCMP lab used as a reason for the reclassification of rifles after that date.
    Last edited by FreedomIsn'tFree; 02-20-2015 at 01:15 AM.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Did c-42 pass yet?

all the receivers are the same. but the newer ones (07 and up) were previously assembled used guns = converted auto

Mine works perfectly and looks brand new. I like it just the way it is. I think I'll keep it and keep shooting it.

Mine works perfectly and looks brand new. I like it just the way it is. I think I'll keep it and keep shooting it.
    Mine works great also, but I liked being able to take it anywhere and shoot gophers without the risk of breaking the law. Being non restricted is the reason I bought the NR version.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

I'm thinking all of us CZ858 owners should go gopher hunting together and see how many of us they will arrest ;-)

I agree, FreedomIsn'tFree.

I wonder if they have a jail big enough? Maybe Mr. Wolverine knows how many it would need to hold.

Maybe we need to organize a CZ858 Gopher shoot. Anyways we are getting of topic here and should keep this topic about what Wolverine intended.
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.